AshVanBitz

Funster
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since 1989
1000_F_280546384_PC5iD3WglrHgSEKYU6quKp6raIMh0tzG.jpg

We are now back from the NEC show and it was great to meet so many of you there. Our NEC show offer of 15% off security products was so popular I wanted to continue this for a limited period and offer it to everyone that was unable to come and see us.

If you would like to take advantage of this, please give the office a call and we can discuss all your requirements.

And please remember that your original 10% discount still applies on all our other products such as lithium batteries, inverters, chargers, solar, hydraulic levelling, mobile wifi, air conditioning and lots lots more.

Kindest regards

Ash

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
View attachment 968878

We are now back from the NEC show and it was great to meet so many of you there. Our NEC show offer of 15% off security products was so popular I wanted to continue this for a limited period and offer it to everyone that was unable to come and see us.

If you would like to take advantage of this, please give the office a call and we can discuss all your requirements.

And please remember that your original 10% discount still applies on all our other products such as lithium batteries, inverters, chargers, solar, hydraulic levelling, mobile wifi, air conditioning and lots lots more.

Kindest regards

Ash
Can I take this opportunity to thank VanBitz for their invaluable help, by telephone, last week.

After a major malfunction of the 12v supply to the habitation area of our motorhome which was puzzling our local Approved Worshop they suggested that I speak to the installers of my Alarm, solar charging system and battery master to see if it could be a problem with any of them.

Having rung VanBitz, I had a long conversation with them in which they ran through the details of their systems showing they couldn’t be responsible.

Going the extra mile they then discussed the symptoms of the problem and made suggestions as to the likely cause which I then reported back to the ARC.

Great customer after-care!

I have no connection to VanBitz other than as a (very) satisfied customer. Thanks is again.🙂👍

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
Plus one for recommending Vanbitz based on personal experience

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Weinsberg
Exp
Since 2005
We blame that eddie bloke for dragging up those youngsters AshVanBitz and Simon Select right proper to understand customer service.

We bought our MH through Simon and have had additions done by Ash. Very pleased and refreshing to find no bullshit, down to earth service.

We even reccomended some oooohtubers to get work done by Ash and the team, at the NEC last week.

Long may they enjoy the success they deserve.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back