Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Mar 6, 2017
Wombourne
Funster No
MH
Looking
Exp
New
Hi, I have our new motorhome booked into Vanblitz next week for a growler alarm to be fitted. I understand you can use a discount code from Motorhome Fun, can anyone tell me what it is please. Thanks Dave.

Mar 30, 2022
Funster No
MH
Swift Suntor 590RL
It says booking/purchase, isn't purchase when you actually pay ?
The OP hasn't had the work done yet can't they just ring up and give Vanbitz the discount code.
That's what I did after I'd booked my van in as I had to ask on here what the code was.

Upvote 0
Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
elamessa its not a good idea to put codes on open forum these discounts are for members and usually only payed up members can see them🤔

Upvote 0

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
It says booking/purchase, isn't purchase when you actually pay ?
The OP hasn't had the work done yet can't they just ring up and give Vanbitz the discount code.
That's what I did after I'd booked my van in as I had to ask on here what the code was.

The reason they ask for the discount at the time of booking is to stop people who learn about the discount, often from someone else at Taunton, while their van is being worked on and then quickly join for ÂŁ20 and then demand their 10% member discount which can save them many multiples of the ÂŁ20 sub. The discount is designed to benefit genuine members, rather than just something you can pay to get a big discount

That said, if you forget to claim at the time of booking, and they can see you have been a paying member here for a while, and not just paid up on the day, then they have been known to be forgiving. But to guarantee the discount, tell them at the time of booking

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back