Travelling back home from Alicante area next 2 weeks and would love to view birds of prey around Jacca areas or on the way up🤔 recommendations please (1 Viewer)

Jul 31, 2016
Berkeley, UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner MaranoT580
Exp
Loving life and travelling with Jan
A kind gentlemen gave me 3 sites to view Birds of Prey written on a piece of paper
So I put it somewhere safe like you do, so safe that I cannot find it!!! 🙄
Evidently you just lye on on a big rock and they find you thinking you food!! Cool!!
Any recommendations please 👍

Stonemags76

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2011
Derbyshire Dales
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleepers Warwick Duo
Exp
Full Time 2011-2013, now part timers!
The Aire at Irurtzan- vultures can be seen from the van! Not too far from the motorway, & cost €5 last autumn. Water , waste & rubbish but no facilities. We walked up the hill behind to a vulture viewpoint - they’re huge!

Stonemags76

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2011
Derbyshire Dales
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleepers Warwick Duo
Exp
Full Time 2011-2013, now part timers!
1688132559491.png

chesterfield hooligan

LIFE MEMBER
May 12, 2009
Hucknall, Nottingham, UK
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
10 years
We were at Mequineza 6 weeks ago watching some fishermen when a Eagle swooped down grabbed a fish and flew over us with 4 seagulls chasing it trying to dislodge the fish of the Eagle I wish I had a camera in my hand.

May 14, 2021
East Yorkshire, UK
Funster No
MH
ADRIA Twin 640SLB
Exp
Since 2012
The Aire at Irurtzan- vultures can be seen from the van! Not too far from the motorway, & cost €5 last autumn. Water , waste & rubbish but no facilities. We walked up the hill behind to a vulture viewpoint - they’re huge!
Just checked where this is and I’m sure we saw it signposted one year as we drove past along the non motorway road. Thanks for this info 😊

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Anywhere in the Pyrenees should be good. Ordesa National Park is spectacular, I've seen bearded vultures there, but access these days is more difficult than when I first went in the 1960s due to the number of visitors. :)

The Gallocanta Lagoon, between Teruel and Zaragoza, for cranes on migration but wrong time of year for them now but it might be worth visiting for harriers.

OP
OP
DAC and Jan
Jul 31, 2016
Berkeley, UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner MaranoT580
Exp
Thank you for your help and recommendation 👍😎

OP
OP
DAC and Jan
Jul 31, 2016
Berkeley, UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner MaranoT580
Exp
Anywhere in the Pyrenees should be good. Ordesa National Park is spectacular, I've seen bearded vultures there, but access these days is more difficult than when I first went in the 1960s due to the number of visitors. :)

The Gallocanta Lagoon, between Teruel and Zaragoza, for cranes on migration but wrong time of year for them now but it might be worth visiting for harriers.
Thank you for your help and recommendations 👍😎

OP
OP
DAC and Jan
Jul 31, 2016
Berkeley, UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner MaranoT580
Exp

Thank you for your recommendations😎👍

Thank you for your help, also recommended sites 👍😎

OP
OP
DAC and Jan
Jul 31, 2016
Berkeley, UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner MaranoT580
Exp
Thank you for your recommendations 👍😎

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
DAC and Jan
Jul 31, 2016
Berkeley, UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner MaranoT580
Exp

Thank you for your recommendations👍😊
Excellent, thank you for the recommendation 😎

Reactions: DBK

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back