Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Nov 14, 2018
Europe
Funster No
MH
A grey one
Exp
since 1996
Has anybody got or has used the above Sat Nav? I'm fed up with having to connect a phone to our all singing Uconnect system on our Adria Twin. This one caught my eye as it lets you configure vehicle type/size and has fee 'life' map updates covering all of Europe, including places like Albania, Montenegro etc. It seem very reasonably priced which makes me a tad suspicious? Am also on the lookout for any other sat nav suggestions.

Jan 25, 2024
North Norfolk, UK
Funster No
MH
Bailey Approach 745
Exp
since 2012
Sorry, I loaded a similar thread as you were asking!

The one I had was a cheaper truck one, but you couldn’t make any decisions for it, I drove sixty miles yesterday, I’d set it up and ignored the first bit because I know the area.

When I arrived at my destination it was still wanting me to turn around and go back although showing I was on the correct road, with four hours to go,

Tom Tom looks good!

Tony

Upvote 0

PeterCarole29

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 23, 2013
Colchester
Funster No
MH
Renault Master Fleetwood
Exp
20 years
Sorry, I loaded a similar thread as you were asking!

The one I had was a cheaper truck one, but you couldn’t make any decisions for it, I drove sixty miles yesterday, I’d set it up and ignored the first bit because I know the area.

When I arrived at my destination it was still wanting me to turn around and go back although showing I was on the correct road, with four hours to go,

Tom Tom looks good!

Tony
I was looking at a TOM TOM truck dont mind £300 but was hoping that the OPs onemight be an alternative as well

Upvote 0
Sep 17, 2017
Birmingham, UK
Funster No
MH
A-Class
Exp
My head unit is Android Auto, which is great. But plugging in can be annoying. I kept accidentally leaving my phone in the van. So I use an AAWireless dongle. It just connects wirelessly and automatically. It take a fair few percent off your battery every hour you're driving though...

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back