Kings Ripton, Huntingdon
Funster No
MH
RP Rebellion 2 2024
Exp
Since 2007
But does it matter.
You aren't going to put off emptying just cos the bog paper hasn't "melted"
Spose not, we only initially bought it as was recommended and kinder for use with macerator toiletšŸ‘ I posted because it is cheap but, if peeps want to pay a bit more for other brands, weā€™ll thatā€™s up to them. Just trying to help. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
This is where I actually buy it from..couldnā€™t find it before. As you see, even cheaper still. šŸ™ˆšŸ˜œ great for macerator toilets too. šŸ‘
Post git, now youā€™re just showing off cos youā€™ve got space for 64 bog rolls šŸ˜‡šŸ˜‡šŸ˜‡šŸ˜‡šŸ˜‡

May 30, 2021
Funster No
MH
Trigano Tribute
Actually, we bought two cases..so 128 rolls šŸ˜²šŸ˜† Our diet consists of a fair amount of curries, so you soon whizz through it. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ™ˆ

So if you eat a lot of curries you're now showing off that you have room for loads of toilet rolls in your fridge?

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Cheapo stuff is OK until it tears and sticks to your arse šŸ˜•
We only buy Cushelle quilted, it breaks down in the tank fine.
2 or 3 ply? :giggle:

We use thisā€¦. https://www.pattersons.co.uk/bio-tech-superior-recycled-conventional-toilet-roll-64.html

Great value and good quality for a 2-ply bog roll.
Anyhow, itā€™s cheap recycled toilet paper I was linking to..howā€™s that posh. šŸ¤”šŸ˜‰
Errrrr .... recycled from what? :oops: :sick:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Post git, now youā€™re just showing off cos youā€™ve got space for 64 bog rolls šŸ˜‡šŸ˜‡šŸ˜‡šŸ˜‡šŸ˜‡
Now I know why Lenny HB wants a big garage! :rofl:

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
No need for paper, just let the dog lick your bum, but not on Sundays as thatā€™s sacrilegious and might get you barred from church, honest:eek:

Sapper520

Free Member
Jan 22, 2020
North Somerset
Funster No
MH
No longer own one
Exp
September 2020
Quite the opposite.
I found it amusing that there was any serious consideration given to a request for advice on which toilet paper to use.

Mine was serious and truthful advice. Andrex and donā€™t put it down the toilet, as per hot countriesā€¦.bag it and bin it. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø (y)

Shrimp

Funster
May 27, 2015
Bedfordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584
Exp
Long time
4 ply from Aldi/Lidl and it goes into a lidded bin, emptied every day-saves space in the cassette!
NO it doesnā€™t stink, no smell at all!

Cherub

Free Member
Sep 24, 2020
Glen Prosen, Angus, Scotland
Funster No
MH
Compass Avantgarde
Exp
Since 2009
Ours goes down the loo. Don't fancy a bin full of shitty paper, especially in hot weather. Needs good extraction from the washroom otherwise must really stink.
I wondered about that too, canā€™t bring myself to do that. We use Water Wipes after a nr 2 and bag those but canā€™t bring myself to bag dirty toilet paper. Itā€™s not wrong, I just donā€™t fancy it. Never found paper an issue.

Feb 9, 2008
Corby, Northants
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Since 2007
A little Pakistani chaps walks into the corner shop and and asks for some toilet paper. The old boy behind the counter says well we have toilet paper, The double quilter layer Angel Soft at Ā£3.30 for 4. Carmine ultra soft at Ā£ 2.60 for 4, Coronette at Ā£1.90 for 4 or the no name brand at Ā£0. 50 for 6.
  1. Without hesitation the little Pakistani say's I'll have the no name toilet tissue and leaves the shop with his goods. Two days lateer the Pakistani comes into the shop and is clearly in distress. The old boy says can I help you. The Pakistani says yes you sold me this John Wayne toilet paper and its useless, it does not work. The old boy says, what do you mean John Wayne toilet paper, I do not have any toilet paper with this brand name. The little Pakistani says, Oh yes you do . (Wait for it)...... It's, rough and it's tough and it don't take any shit of Indians. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jan 7, 2023
Bath, UK
Funster No
MH
Fleurette Wincester
Exp
Since Jan 2023
Recommend this product. Good for the botty!

Sorry to necropost, but when I followed the link the video paused just after she's squeezed the gel out of the top.
I thought you were meant to then use it like a Pritt Stick ....

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back