things you never had, but now have, that you couldn't do without. (2 Viewers)

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
So, lets imagine, you are going to replace your motorhome next week.

What will you have to take from your current van on to your new one? However, something that you never thought you would ever want but since having, you simply couldn't do without.

20 years ago we had a CI, it had nothing on it, just the normal, cooker, heating shower etc. as we've gone on..
I couldn't do without gaslow, Self levelling, an awning, air, outside BBQ point, outside shower, motorhome WIFI. alloy wheels, automatic, garage, TV,

if you has to change tomorrow, what comes with you?

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
My list in answering Haggers original question for the van is the on-board loo especially when stuck on the M25 for nearly 4 hour, and the silver screen.

Other than that and top of my list at the moment, it's my crutches. I can't get far without them again. šŸ˜¢ Going back I bought German lightweight and comfortable crutches that don't rattle and clunk each time they hit the floor. After the awful things supplied in the NHS that rub blisters on your hands and you hear approaching half a mile away these were a revelation.

This van came with a SOG that is brilliant, and outside shower that I connected once to check it works and have never used in anger.

Upvote 0
Jan 19, 2014
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 105
Exp
since 2014
Does it actually keep mossies away from you, though? My experience with every gadget I've bought (more out of desperation than expectation) is that, well, they just don't.
We arrived in Zante last night and there was the usual mozzie buzzing round the apartment... Well it's now executed šŸ˜Ž
20240507_105222.jpg

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back