Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

R8ger

Free Member
Jul 7, 2024
Funster No
MH
Iveco
Hi All,

Before I start, I’m utterly clueless so will apologies in advance.

I purchased a MH which had a thetford N100 fitted which didn’t work, so after a bit of research purchased an N4090 which was the same size. I have disconnected the old fridge and connected the 240v into the provided ( by thetford) wago plug. The 12v supply cables I had were black and purple and the plug for the 12v supply had a black and purple wire ( amongst others) so have plugged this in also.

I now have my display on by it’s just flashing the lights, no error messages.

Does anyone have any idea what the issue may be?

Thanks in advance.

Roger

F6E87B31-B6AF-4CB5-9DB4-C29EE03B53FA.jpeg

OP
OP
R

R8ger

Free Member
Jul 7, 2024
Funster No
MH
Iveco
Hi, yes I plugged it in at home to EHU but, when I selected EHU it was just constantly flashing both the ehu sign and the fridge temperature, or is this normal until it hits the required temperature?

Thanks

Oct 10, 2018
Bracklesham Bay, West Sussex
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2005
It s not normal , If you press the < > and the square button between them simultaneously the fridge should go to service mode and any error code is shown using the segments of the temperature reading .. different segments being shown indicating the error

OP
OP
R

R8ger

Free Member
Jul 7, 2024
Funster No
MH
Iveco
Thank you I will try that. Where will I find the error code meanings?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
R

R8ger

Free Member
Jul 7, 2024
Funster No
MH
Iveco
So just an update. It was showing 2 bars for the error code which I believe is related to high voltage. I by passed the EHU and plugged an extension lead in and it’s not flashing anymore. It now shows the EHU symbol and the temperature bars then those lights go out after about 5-10 seconds. Is it normal for the fridge to not show any display once working correctly?

Thanks

OP
OP
R

R8ger

Free Member
Jul 7, 2024
Funster No
MH
Iveco
I think it was the second and third segment. The temp display and the EHU display goes off after about 5 seconds. I’ve left it plugged in to the temp supply to see if it gets cold? The on switch has a small LED blue light which is always on but the other blue display lights all go out. I just tried the service mode again and it made all the display light and temp lights come on together?

Oct 10, 2018
Bracklesham Bay, West Sussex
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2005
The lights should go out , except the on/off , use the square button and < > to alter temp. settings.
If you do not have a user manual with your N4000 series fridge it can be downloaded from the Thetford fridge website and may be useful.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2017
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
McLouis Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1962
So just an update. It was showing 2 bars for the error code which I believe is related to high voltage. I by passed the EHU and plugged an extension lead in and it’s not flashing anymore. It now shows the EHU symbol and the temperature bars then those lights go out after about 5-10 seconds. Is it normal for the fridge to not show any display once working correctly?

Thanks
Yes no display when fridge is working correctly. Is the Blue indicator light on ?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back