Thermal wondow screen covers

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
CI Auto Roller
Hello to all you little helpers ..you have all helped me so much so far..so here another thing I'm not sure about...have thermal window screen covers ...one side dull and one side quiet shiny ..bit like tin foil..pikky below
1000007207.jpg
so as you can see..have side widow ones as well..so here is my stupid question....first are they put on the outside of all windows front and door windows if so is shiny side to glass or dull....or....second are they applied inside to windows shiny side towards the glass or dull side..no this seems a stupid question..but as no instructions or name on them.. im not sure which way to put them..all your advice will be gratefully received..thanks, to all...for yr help

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit 540
AS Kaspar says. They dont stop condensation on cold nights like the ones that fit on the outside do, good quality outer ones available from several suppliers, search on here. Disadvantage of the outer ones is that on a wet morning you have a big wet blanket to store (in a bin liner in the shower)

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
1995-2004 & 2017》
applied inside to windows shiny side towards the glass
If not mistaken is that not the attaching sucker shown in photo..
If so it will be fixed dull side towards glass and shiny side facing inwards.

OP
OP
W
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
CI Auto Roller
That's what's confusing...shiny side towards glass means suckers won't be attached to glass unless outside...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
That's what's confusing...shiny side towards glass means suckers won't be attached to glass unless outside...
Turn the stickers around . I had to put the stickers on mine. They came in a bag

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Great minds think alike, was just going to say that but thinking of suckers not stickers!
Yes sucker is a better description. See you at Coleford 🤞 the rain will stop

OP
OP
W
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
CI Auto Roller
Yes sucker is a better description. See you at Coleford 🤞 the rain will stop
Thank you to you both...kn spur of moment we packed the dogs and husband in FREEDOM..half hour layer at Frampton fen hubbarts bridge orchard park just for overnight get away...sun is beautiful and warm here..so soaking it up and enjoying the peace and quiet..back to reality tomorrow..but they do say rain tomorrow and having 3 border collies..no fun in having smelly fur babies lol..have sat down and changed all suckers to the other way..so thank you...Will give them ago tonight...

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Go girl , that's what the van is for. Keep it as ready as possible to go.

It's so easy when kept on the drive. But remember to drain down before it gets cold.
If I do a quick overnight I use the 5ltr bottles save filling all the water up.

Enjoy there will be loads of other things that crop up but try not to stress and deal with it.
Best bit of advice I was given

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
since 2008
They are useless inside, just get wet from condensation

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun