TheBig1 EuroMillions for Friday 27th of September £108 Million (6 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Oct 10, 2019
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Approach 760
Exp
1st year
Please do not post massive images of your ticket. 1:1 lifesize is big enough

size2-gif.907320.gif

This thread is for the Euromillions draw held on Friday 27th of September

Only enter if you agree to the following rules:

1. You must have been a subscribing member of Motorhome Fun since before 10am Tuesday 24th of September
  2. You agree to post only one entry per family/household/partnership.
  3. Your ticket must be purchased from a shop in the UK, NOT AN ONLINE TICKET.
  4. You enter a ticket with 4 x £2.50 entries worth £10.The entries can be numbers chosen by yourself or lucky dips or a combination of both as long as the ticket has 4 entries on it.
  5. If any of the entries wins less than £3,000, you can keep the prize and do not have to share it.
  6. If your ticket wins £3,000 or more (any amount over £2999.99), you agree to share the total ticket winnings equally among the syndicate.
  7. You can only be a valid member of the syndicate if you post a picture of your ticket along with your declaration, as printed below, before 19:00 on the day of the draw.
  8. The only way to enter the syndicate is to successfully post the photo of your valid ticket into this thread.
  9. To be a valid syndicate entry, the photograph must clearly show the ticket, its numbers, including the ticket serial number. And somewhere in the middle on the FRONT face of the ticket as well as on the reverse, you must have written in ink "MotorhomeFun" in ONE of the three areas shown on the image below (do not write over the serial number!).
  10. Motorhome Fun cannot be responsible under any circumstances for you failing to upload a picture of your ticket and joining the syndicate.
  11. You are in the syndicate only when your entry is marked as joined in on this thread by the organiser
  12. This syndicate is run in compliance with UK law, specifically the law of England prevalent at the time of the draw.

Declaration to be made when posting your ticket in this thread.

I, [USER NAME], purchased this ticket No. xxxx-xxxxxxxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxxx as part of a Motorhome Fun Syndicate. I agree that if this ticket wins £3,000 or more, the winnings are wholly owned by the syndicate and will be shared equally among the members by me and a responsible person appointed by Motorhome Fun. I fully agree to the rules of this syndicate and am happy to abide by English law in respect to this syndicate.

1717655151452-png.905697.png

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back