The resurrection of Doc, bringing a 20 year old neismann Bischoff Flair back to life after 12 years off road. (178 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
I'm relieved it's all over its been a stressful couple of months . But with the help of very good friends it all come together .. I did have a little tear in my eye as he drove off. But they both loved it .

And they're taking it to Morocco at somepoint .

Jan 11, 2011
Peterborough
Funster No
MH
Consort Reef 2
Exp
since 1990
I'm relieved it's all over its been a stressful couple of months . But with the help of very good friends it all come together .. I did have a little tear in my eye as he drove off. But they both loved it .

And they're taking it to Morocco at somepoint .

The have a great van thanks to all the work that's been done ❤️👍

Langtoftlad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 12, 2011
Langtoft, South Lincs
Funster No
MH
WildAx Aurora FB [PVC]
Exp
Since 2015
Seth Meyers Omg GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

We can all relax.

Can't be said often enough - well done to your merry band of helpers, especially recently Garry Just smiffy

Safe drive home

Nov 21, 2021
Co Durham
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Amethyst
Exp
Newbie, former van camper and still wild camper
Good job selling your old van mate you were obviously quite attached to it and were very transparent about it history etc which is reassuring for the new owners. I'm sure they took all your advice about it and will look after it as you did.....only bother I have now after following your thread is I want an old A class 😔 😄

Nov 19, 2017
Funster No
MH
Hobby Siesta
Exp
Since 1989
It's been one he'll of a ride Tam, fascinating to watch you. So glad it's worked out so well, but that's of your own doing.
I bet Gary is looking forward to a break now, give him my regards. Look forward to both of your exploits in Spain and Morocco. Good luck

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back