The resurrection of Doc, bringing a 20 year old neismann Bischoff Flair back to life after 12 years off road. (102 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
If you had told us the red warning triangle was flashing we would have got there sooner.
I did

Screenshot_20240920_213650_Chrome.jpg

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
He did, post #1845 red warning light on
I never knew the light was a button. Only when you said to press it did it become apparent. I thought it was just a flashing light.
Not had one of these fridges before the older one doesn't have any of that.

So that'd sorted now.

Annoying as Just smiffy missed the gym and everything tonight because that fault appeared and of course we immediately thought it was something we had done with electrics and spent a good hour or so backtracking everything we had done incase we'd disconnected something .

Fecking electrics lol

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 25, 2021
Nottingham, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
I never knew the light was a button. Only when you said to press it did it become apparent. I thought it was just a flashing light.

So that'd sorted now.

Annoying as Just smiffy missed the gym and everything tonight because that fault appeared and of course we immediately thought it was something we had done with electrics and spent a good hour or so backtracking everything we had done incase we'd disconnected something .

Fecking electrics lol
He's a good un that smiffy 👍

Razamataz

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 18, 2018
Dunfermline, Fife, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia I7400plus
Exp
Since March 2018
There’s a master reset procedure for the red light, remember that you fitted a different fridge to factory one.
From memory you hold the far right button with the “!” In to reset
Dam/ blast 💥
I was all excited coz I too knew that,and was dying to tell you.
Can I pucker up 👍👍💥😉

Jan 11, 2022
Funster No
MH
Pilote P732 2011
Exp
3rd Time around, since 2000

So that'd sorted now.

Fecking electrics lol
Dont ask me how i know about the reset lol, been there

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Good luck with selling Moby today.

When you get back to Smiffy's though have a look at your fuses as some are larger than the rating given.

Last edited:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Used the hob on the last van with just one side of the glass lid up for 7 years no problem.
Flipping annoying the Carthago only has a single glass lid but the burners are a lot more powerful as good as domestic ones.
But you've got so much electric power now you won't use them much! :giggle:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Lenny HB My hob must be the same one as Minxy the glass lid is in two jigsaw shaped pieces and its also just like a jigsaw puzzle to put the cast iron pieces back in the right place if you remove them for cleaning.
I have never used any gas ring leaving one side down, as I am not a lucky sort of chap in these things.
Hell knows who makes them though, I have searched the tinternet looked at all the triangular gas hobs available and still dont know if its a Dometic, Smev or another make but I have seen similar priced at £1200.00 :eek:
LES
We don't have cast iron pieces just three stainless steel rings but even they can be put on the wrong burner.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
My hymer specifically says don't just have half of the glass up.
Maybe it's because Hymer owners aren't as careful as the elite Carthago owners! :LOL:

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
Maybe it's because Hymer owners aren't as careful as the elite Carthago owners! :LOL:
I’m still not having one of my lids down when using the other one!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I bet they’re bloody expensive if they do break! The last glass I broke I went to the local glazier, but my glass is emblazoned with “Chic” on it🤷‍♂️💰💰💰💰💰💰💰

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
If uts no fecking fish its fecking glass hobbs

For folk with falsers you lot dinnae give up when you get yer teeth in to something

Borrrreddddddddd

P.s we're 40 minutes from Swansea

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back