The resurrection of Doc, bringing a 20 year old neismann Bischoff Flair back to life after 12 years off road. (97 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
One thing I cannot live with is a non centred steering wheel, I took a car back to the tyre place 3 times before they got the track rod ends & tracking adjusted properly.:mad: However you dont want to know how much they try and stitch you for the new lazer 4 wheel alignment at the likes of Quick fit these days,:eek: not that they can do motor homes on their ramps. They sure seem to be taking advantage of all the UK pot holes screwing up our tracking, the Kwik Fit guy actually recommends that we all need our tracking checked ever 3 months!...Yea Right that will happen.

I might have missed it Tam, but did you strip down the rear wheel hubs & brakes as you did at the front?

Van is looking great, pleased the red light has disappeared, hopefully the MPG will now improve as it was Guzzlin the juice before.

Lastly, Now as I am sure you remember from your Vee Dub Days that The Concours show judges will be looking to see that you have cleaned, polished & waxed the underside of the Bonnet, might be worth running the toothbrush round the end of the exhaust pipe also.;):LOL:
LES

Last edited:

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
So long as you don't use a pan bigger than the recommended size its fine, we've used it like that since we bought it ... why else do you think it's got a split lid?
Used the hob on the last van with just one side of the glass lid up for 7 years no problem.
Flipping annoying the Carthago only has a single glass lid but the burners are a lot more powerful as good as domestic ones.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back