Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Apr 30, 2018
Mid Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix 670DC
Exp
Motorhoming since 2018.
Spotted on Honfleur this evening. A real classic from the mid 60’s and a real muscle machine from today. Both beauties in their own right.

I know there will be hordes and hordes of Funsters that have been, but if like us you’ve never ventured to this part of France (always considered it to close to Blighty) we would recommend a day or two in Honfleur. A bit touristy, but nevertheless very picturesque.

Even though we’re into September the weather has been great, real shorts and tee shirt weather.

IMG_2828.jpeg

IMG_2827.jpeg

IMG_2795.jpeg

IMG_2796.jpeg

IMG_2781.jpeg

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
It's a great place to look around but you need your bank manager with you if you sit outside for a coffee or beer. :eek: :rofl:

Jul 10, 2017
Ireland
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
In the 90s I bought a wonderful oil painting from here, still life of sunflowers . Beautiful and still adorns a wall now .

OP
OP
DerryW
Apr 30, 2018
Mid Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix 670DC
Exp
Motorhoming since 2018.
It's a great place to look around but you need your bank manager with you if you sit outside for a coffee or beer. :eek: :rofl:
Yes, I had an omelette and chips with my small bottle of beer. Just now realised how much I paid. Mrs W says never mind we’re on our hols.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
In the 90s I bought a wonderful oil painting from here

Yes, I had an omelette and chips with my small bottle of beer. Just now realised how much I paid. Mrs W says never mind we’re on our hols.
Just don't eat or drink around the yatch basin, plenty of good reasonably priced restaurants away from water front.

First time we went there had a crepe & coffee on the water front Mr. Wallet still hasn't recovered. 🤣

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back