Thankyou Autogas.

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Carthargo
Would like to say a big thankyou to Autogas (Charlie/Basil dog)

Had a system fitted by them yesterday Twin 11kg Gaslow bottles, super impressed with the care and attention the fitter paid in fitting it all.
Had them filled there as well, and saw how to do it next time.
Being a retired carpenter and knowing how to go the extra mile in any job I done, it was nice to see that kind of service done on our van.
So if any one is thinking of having it done and want a great company to do it, please consider Autogas.
Thanks again.

Mark & Jill.

Basildog

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
Thanks for your great review 👍
It’s nice to know that when I am not there you are being looked after ( perhaps I should stay away more 😂)
John has fitted literally tens of thousands of filler points so he is getting the hang of it now 😃

OP
OP
NorfolkRed
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Carthargo
Thanks for your great review 👍
It’s nice to know that when I am not there you are being looked after ( perhaps I should stay away more 😂)
John has fitted literally tens of thousands of filler points so he is getting the hang of it now 😃
He is a credit to your company, he really is. I for one really liked his approach from the moment I got there, it is a shame that there are not more places where you go to have work done, do not adopt his kind of approach.
Thanks again.

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1996
Agree. Had our Gaslow cylinder replaced with an Alugas cylinder in August. Well worth travelling all the way to Thirsk from the West Country.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Flair
Exp
25years
I wholeheartedly agree had ours done some time ago+recently had an extra filler point fitted the attention to the detail is so good thankyou. Brian👍

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Bailey 620 Approach
Exp
Since 2015
We too are very happy with Autogas. They fitted our Alugas bottle a few years ago now and have also supplied and fitted new regulators and pigtails as required.

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Malibu Van 640 LE K
Exp
Since 2003
I am also very grateful for the exceptional service Basildog gives. When my Safefill cylinder overfilled on a trip earlier in the year he gave me out of hours advice on how to get the level back to the safe 80%. I had not been expecting a response outside working hours but that is the what makes them different, they care.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back