Tessoro T483 sink not draining. (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

Jones4420

Free Member
Jul 25, 2024
Funster No
MH
Benimar Tessoro T483
Hi. Have a Benimar Tessoro T483. The sink has always been very slow to drain. Done what the dealer has recommended etc. Went in for it's first hab service which coincided with the sink failing to drain at all. Had to bail it out. It's going back in to be looked at but the dealer has indicated they may well charge me. We have never poured grease or fat down it. Anyone had the same issue.

Apr 6, 2019
Eye, Peterborough, UK
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
FourWinds Windsport 6.8L V10
Have you followed the pipes to make sure not linked or squashed - I've even seen some.with uphill sections!

I have also added an extra tank connector to waste tank (different MH) to ensure air can get out as your waste water goes in.

OP
OP
J

Jones4420

Free Member
Jul 25, 2024
Funster No
MH
Benimar Tessoro T483
Have you followed the pipes to make sure not linked or squashed - I've even seen some.with uphill sections!

I have also added an extra tank connector to waste tank (different MH) to ensure air can get out as your waste water goes in.
Thanks. It is going back to dealer for them to have a look. Hopefully under warranty. Just wandered if it was something obvious that other owners had, had issues with.

OP
OP
J

Jones4420

Free Member
Jul 25, 2024
Funster No
MH
Benimar Tessoro T483

Hi. I had a look at the pipe work before it went back to the dealer. As it comes out of the waste it goes left, nearly horizontal to the corner of the cabinet, down to the bottom where it goes right horizontally across the base then under the floor. It looks like it doesn't matter how you park up it would have to perfectly level to drain properly.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back