Sygic Truck now works with Android Auto (1 Viewer)

Sep 17, 2017
Birmingham, UK
Funster No
MH
A-Class
Exp
I've just received an email that the Sygic Truck & Caravan Navigation app now works with Android Auto. It's one of the few apps that allows you to input vehicle dimensions and weights. I think it's the first to do that AND work with Android Auto?

I probably won't get to test it for a couple of weeks. Anyone else want to try it?

May 14, 2014
Funster No
MH
Now a little one
Yes,it looks good news, but scroll to the bottom of the email and it's at additional cost for existing licences😡
Screenshot_20240116-152051.png

OP
OP
Guigsy
Sep 17, 2017
Birmingham, UK
Funster No
MH
A-Class
Exp
Yes,it looks good news, but scroll to the bottom of the email and it's at additional cost for existing licences😡
View attachment 855447
Grrrr 😖

I'm tempted. I've been using Google Maps for navigation since about 2010. Including in my motorhome, all the way across Europe. But I've noticed an increasing number of errors in the past few months. My guess is Google are using AI to cut costs. But quality is suffering.

May 14, 2014
Funster No
MH
Now a little one
I'm tempted too, but Sygic has it's share of problems too, including them sending me an email earlier this month telling me my maps subscription had expired, despite it being renewed for 3 years less than a year ago. This also happened last year and it leaves me wondering if it's a bit of a try on from Sygic!

I'm trying Magic Earth at the moment, it's Android Auto compatible as it pops up as soon as I link the mobile to the head unit.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back