Swift Spirit 612 Window information (1 Viewer)

Feb 18, 2022
Kent
Funster No
MH
Swift Spirit 612
Exp
1 month
I have a broken window stay on the window behind the drivers seat. The top brackets which are screwed to the bodywork. The stays fit into these brackets and allow the window to swivel to open. The left hand bracket is narrower than the right hand bracket causing the stay to lean to the left and it has broken.
The image DSC-0238 is the right hand side bracket and the other image is the narrower left hand side bracket
Are the brackets supposed to be different sizes or are they meant as I believe to be identical to the left hand side image?
Also who is the best company for buying spares?
Thanks

Attachments

• DSC_0238.JPG
    DSC_0238.JPG
    320.7 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC_0241.JPG
    DSC_0241.JPG
    454.6 KB · Views: 30
OP
OP
B
Feb 18, 2022
Kent
Funster No
MH
Swift Spirit 612
Exp
1 month
I never thought of looking at the other window. The other window has two identical brackets so that has cleared that one up.
I tried leisureshopdirect but could not talk to anybody directly. They sent me some photos of parts that they said would fit but they were not the same as on my motorhome.
I am now dealing with Brownhills who are contacting Swift to make sure we get the correct parts. Fingers crossed.
Thanks for your sage help.

Oct 10, 2018
Bracklesham Bay, West Sussex
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Hello and Welcome Brian Parsons , If you have no luck with Brownhills/Swift It would be worth a look at www.olearymotorhomes.co.uk who have a selection of window stays within their large stock of Motorhome parts.
Also caravans use the same window stays and you may find the type/ size you need at a , local to you, Caravan parts shop.

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back