Sunsynk (inverter and battery designer/manufacturer) move into the leisure industry .... (1 Viewer)

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....

looks like Keith, who designed the Sunsynk inverter, which is sold throughout the world under different licenses, has seen there is a market in the leisure industry for solar, inverters and batteries ......

without wishing to spoil his excitement, perhaps he should have been watching what some of the pioneers on MHF have been doing for years (and some of us newbies have done by following in their footsteps and taking their advice)

anyway, hopefully he will come up with some new advancements - as he specifically mentions motorhomes !!!

Dec 2, 2019
Amersham
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2019
Nice one, I got a email the other week where He was in US to finalise and promote it there. They already accredited for UL listing and selling there.
I can see this SunSynk to grow in many countries. Well done Keith.

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
I’m sat in my camper in Spain, with electric Air Con, electric water heating, electric heating, electric cooking, electric kettle, electric hair drying, electric, well everything

The difference is, I have gas back ups for it all as well, so I’m not really sure where the exciting and new bit comes into it?

OP
OP
M

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
I'm sure it's exciting for him ( he always comes over as excitable...) to be able to develop some leisure industry specific equipment, even though as we all know it's been available for quite some time.
All of their previous developments are very much based on industrial and residential equipment and if Sunsynk do start to look at the motorhome/RV/caravanning industry we might see a wider choice of inverters, B2B's, Solar control equipment etc.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back