Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
And I've been busy too...
Motorhome jobs...inverter out for gus-lopez and preparing the installation of a new inverter and additional Roamer Lithium...and, and, and got car ready for tomorrow to have it's ITV...too hot outside now....inside now....airfrying lunch...🤔🇪🇺🥳

May 14, 2021
East Yorkshire, UK
Funster No
MH
ADRIA Twin 640SLB
Exp
Since 2012
Hi Martin & Judith, just caught up with all your posts after we left home ourselves on 29/8 heading ultimately for Cornwall. Unfortunately we had really heavy rains in Dorset with very poor forecast so after 2 days sat in the rain we headed for drier forecast and ended up in Peterborough after a 6 hour appalling drive last Friday ☹️. A good decision but sat in a shower now reading this 😜 after a day out. I’ve enjoyed the thread, well done. Some truly beautiful sites you’ve seen. I’d have sought out grilled peppers in Padron 😋 Sharon’s knee is holding up but she’s getting very tired with it, take care. Sharon & Roy

jumar

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
Homelife is busy life... slowly getting camper sorted in anticipation of the Roamer 230ah arriving....had to make a few changes to the original plan...but on track now..
When new battery is installed I will join together in holy matrimony...an arranged marriage I suppose, neither party has met before...but I'm sure they will get on fine..
Honeymoon...well I think that's down to us...hope they like motorhoming..🥳🥳❤️🇪🇺

May 28, 2024
Maspalomas, Spain
Funster No
MH
Giottiline Toscan 74
Exp
It's forecast to be a grey day here today, with a chance of some dampness, but it's started off nicely 😊

View attachment 895670

It's getting lighter now and we have a bike ride planned for later this morning 🤞
Red sky in the morning, shepherds warning. Red sky at night, shepherds delight. As my dad always said.

OP
OP
jumartoo

jumartoo

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Alhama de Murcia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
I've not been out on my bike for a ride for about a week. I have, though, been riding my gravel bike, without its battery, to go to feed two of the other community cats. I walked there on Monday morning, and it took over an hour to walk both ways and spend some feeding and bowl cleaning time. So, bike it now is.

This morning I came back the "long way round" and managed the small hill unassisted 😂.

The bee-eaters are still around, I heard them calling this morning, but the swallows have all left.

We had a nice sunset a few nights ago, but nothing really stunning yet.

I might go out for a proper ride tomorrow whilst Martin is still in electrician mode.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back