Struggling with Phone Camera (33 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Dec 8, 2022
bury st edmunds
Funster No
MH
Boxer Peugot 2001
Exp
Omg! Can't do the video from phone, grrrr.

But it's a manufacturing hole half down under rim that is flowing water into the lever.
File video too large? It's only 30 seconds long grrrr. Tring to take photos under rim is a nightmare too

Langtoftlad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 12, 2011
Langtoft, South Lincs
Funster No
MH
WildAx Aurora FB [PVC]
Exp
Since 2015
Videos tend to have too large a file size for the forum to be able to post them directly.
The quickest solution is to upload your video to YouTube and then post the link in the media tab

Jan 3, 2008
Pakefield, Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick
Exp
Omg! Can't do the video from phone, grrrr.

But it's a manufacturing hole half down under rim that is flowing water into the lever.
File video too large? It's only 30 seconds long grrrr. Tring to take photos under rim is a nightmare too
Can you type that again please I cannot understand what you are talking bout.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
sweet caroline
Dec 8, 2022
bury st edmunds
Funster No
MH
Boxer Peugot 2001
Exp
On my Thetford cassette halfway under the rim, it is a manufactured drilled hole. I was having a problem with the lever spitting water from this area, well I thought!

So I have been on my knees today, flushed the cassette whilst on my knees, then actually saw the water from the flush spilling from this tiny hole, drizzling onto the lever and leaving a pool of water on the floor!

So I have plugged the hole with a sponge, not using the flush, and only using bottled water, and no water! So nothing to do with the SEAL, it is this tiny hole, about the size of a half-penny under the rim, that the water is coming from. you need to get on your knees and look under the rim to see this hole. It does not show anything on the diagram ,so not sure what it is for !

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Just realised the hole is where the flush water comes out into the bowl
It's designed to Send water around the rim so the whole of the bowl is cleaned.
If you watch as you flush the water doesn't just fall out....it spirals into the bowl.
With a sponge blocking the hole it probably won't flush at all

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back