Start of a longgg path with our first MH… (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
May 23, 2021
Buckingham
Funster No
MH
AutoTrail Tribute
Exp
Hiring for two years, now an owner
Hello everyone.

We’ve just expended hundreds of miles searching and viewing, and more than double the price we had first intended - and now own our first Motorhome, having jumped the first two likely upgrades - and that was before seeing this forum’s buying advice on buying the third upgrade. :LOL:

We had our first overnight last weekend - up on the Staffs/Shropshire border, on a site near to our Daughter and Grandkiddies… that all went perfectly, and tomorrow we’re off to Republic of Ireland for three weeks, a mix of site stays and some off-grid.

Very happy to have joined this forum, I did the same on one of the family car brand’s forums - I’ve always found these to be an excellent source of entertainment and advice, hopefully not too much help needed…

Our MH is used and we’ve found a couple of niggles already, but it’s got dealer warranty and won’t stop us heading off, so we’re looking forward to our trip - we used to live in Ireland (my other half is Irish), yet we’re only expecting about half of our trip to be in familiar territory.

We’re building up to full retirement, which we hope will feature extensive MH road trips across mainland Europe with occasional remote working supporting us in getting out there more frequently - so literally the start of a long road… all very exciting….

The Coops

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 8, 2019
The Fylde
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact DL
Exp
Yes, thank you
Cookie Monster Hello GIF by Sesame Street

PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
Hi and a very warm welcome to the house of Funsters 🤩

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Welcome to the Fun and have a great trip (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 2, 2023
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Frontier
Exp
I'm a newbie
:hiya2: Keen to hear more about your trip to Ireland. It is on our MH travels list when OH retires in a couple of weeks as Son and DiL live there, we love it. 👍

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
:HelloThere: And :WelcomeFlag:

Have a wonderful trip. If your other half is Irish you wont be troubled by the Schengen rules - lucky you!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back