Spain and 43 pieces of info

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Chausson 788
Exp
20 years
If it's true I'm December if you are going to Spain you will be asked to fill in a form containing 43 pieces of info they want, reading about it they want your your name ,home address,tel.no., plus, credit card details etc. I can see they can do it at airports, but, how if you are motorhoming can you tell them where your staying, they say it's about security!!

OP
OP
T
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Chausson 788
Exp
20 years
If it's true I'm December if you are going to Spain you will be asked to fill in a form containing 43 pieces of info they want, reading about it they want your your name ,home address,tel.no., plus, credit card details etc. I can see they can do it at airports, but, how if you are motorhoming can you tell them where your staying, they say it's about security!!
Saw it on my phone, Daily Record, as I said if it's true?

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2010
"Up to 18 pieces of information" this one says.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
Yes but the hotel & accommodation industry are up in arms over it & who it is solely aimed at.Doubt it will affect anyone in a motorhome..
What you have to remember is that no one will be checking so you can use any phone number ,address, use a 'virtual ' credit card that is frozen ,email address ?? My wife has 1500 of them,etc; etc;
Mobile phone number ? I'd give the tracker in the van.:LOL:
& if anyone does check just ensure that the information given is truthful & legitimate even if it is useless.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back