Campsite Southern Spain November with a large puppy. (1 Viewer)

May 19, 2023
Cwmbran, UK
Funster No
MH
Looking
Exp
Looking
Hello community and Spain travel knowledgeable.

I was just in the process of booking a long winter Spanish trip and camp site La Bella Vista when I read their dog policy stating no dogs over 25kg. Our pup GSD is likely to be 46kg by the time we go ( and a real gentlemen I might add).

Any advice on a camp site appreciated. I can’t believe that dog weight is a factor. I expect its incase of dog attacks. But it’s the little ones that are snapping and barking away….

Nov 24, 2017
Greater London
Funster No
MH
2021 Burstner TD680G
Exp
Camping , caravanning, campervaning for 10 years
Bonterra Resort take dogs and I've seen GSD's and Vislas there this winter just gone. Depends if Benicassim is far enough south for you though....

jumar

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
Just how far south are you planning..
Bonterra isn't Southern Spain...and which La Bella Vista site had you intended to use that restricts dog size...?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Hello community and Spain travel knowledgeable.

I was just in the process of booking a long winter Spanish trip and camp site La Bella Vista when I read their dog policy stating no dogs over 25kg. Our pup GSD is likely to be 46kg by the time we go ( and a real gentlemen I might add).

Any advice on a camp site appreciated. I can’t believe that dog weight is a factor. I expect its incase of dog attacks. But it’s the little ones that are snapping and barking away….
If Benidorm was on your itinerary Lilly, La Toretta, El Raco, and Arena Blanca are all dog friendly, with La Toretta being closest to the beach.

Edit......I compiled this post this morning, but only just realised it hasn't been sent. :doh:

Cheers,

Jock. :)

OP
OP
LillyWales
May 19, 2023
Cwmbran, UK
Funster No
MH
Looking
Exp
Looking
If Benidorm was on your itinerary Lilly, La Toretta, El Raco, and Arena Blanca are all dog friendly, with La Toretta being closest to the beach.

Edit......I compiled this post this morning, but only just realised it hasn't been sent. :doh:

Cheers,

Jock. :)
Thanks very much Jock, I’ll take a look.
I wanted to go further down but looks like more sites nearer the Dorm..

Dec 28, 2017
Loughborough
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
A lot of beaches in Spain don’t allow dog on them so check before you book sites no dogs allowed on beaches in Benidorm and Benicàssim nice sites though

Apr 24, 2012
Worcester
Funster No
MH
RMB Concorde
Exp
Since 2010
Our last trip but one to Camping Rio Jara
Pitch 156 is right by the beach entrance
1715105095988.jpeg

1715104956156.jpeg

1715105095988.jpeg

OP
OP
LillyWales
May 19, 2023
Cwmbran, UK
Funster No
MH
Looking
Exp
Looking
A lot of beaches in Spain don’t allow dog on them so check before you book sites no dogs allowed on beaches in Benidorm and Benicàssim nice sites though
Thank you . Ill
be sure to check

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back