Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
I would join in the conversation - they'll soon move 🤪
I do.
or people having the radio on etc etc
I use a site outside brighton with no music, tv's, musical instruments to be heard. People abide by the rules.
It's just people talking.
usually loudly.Try not saying anything in the doctors, or the hospital or even the funeral parlour. seen it all here
Don't you like other people?
no.
Or is it the fact they are using modern technology to talk remotely?
no the fact they are doing it as though no one else counts
I assume that you would be okay with loud music playing near you whilst you siesta.
fortunately that's illegal here between 2-4pm .same as noisy working.just call the policia local
Do it from inside your unit.
This^^^^^^^^^& if deaf get some hearing aids as no one wants to hear it through the walls.
with the phone out front and loud is becoming more popular.
& makes it far easier for the bike scum to steal them
've noticed a recent frequency of people being completely unaware of others around them.
You feel like shouting "Am I invisible?" as they barge past or step backwards onto you.
I walk through them now or extend an arm .If they cannot be observant ,bothered & ignorant I can be far better at it.or even an " Eeyup ****"
I read somewhere a few years ago, probably on Facebook there was someone complaining about loud music next to them and the girl next door said "you're not spoiling my holiday! I'll do as I want!"

Generally :
These selfish attitudes are what is taking our freedoms away, rules and laws are being created by the hundreds to control our every action, because we are selfish, over populated, and can't be trusted to act reasonably.

Height barriers
Minimum alcohol price
Sugar tax
20mph speed limits
OTT Health and safety
CCTV

Just a few that spring to mind
& why I have always advocated culling is needed.(y)
The great thing about a busy Spanish bar or restaurant is that it's impossible to use a phone
They still do here but as you say they have to go outside as even they can't shout loud enough:LOL:
I've no idea about the dangers, but I can't imagine that having a Bluetooth earpiece buried in your head all day and half the night does not carry some health risks.
Same can apply to hearing aids that have the same functions?
, is it any worse than having screaming kids in your vicinity..... a common occurrence at campsites.
:eek::eek:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back