Apr 26, 2015
Ottershaw
Funster No
MH
Hymer S820
Exp
First motorhome May 2021
He is in an Apple Platform. Here is the equivalent link
Yes, your link says if you're using an Apple tv device you need multiscreen or whole home, the same as for using xbox etc. All those cost extra, fine if you have either of those already but not if you haven't. I don't need multiscreen, I can watch skygo on my tablet if I can't get a satellite signal but it would be better if I could watch it on tv.

Mr Chrysalis

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 8, 2016
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 890F A Class
Exp
Since 2016, caravans before that, folding Caravan, tents before that
Yes, your link says if you're using an Apple tv device you need multiscreen or whole home, the same as for using xbox etc. All those cost extra, fine if you have either of those already but not if you haven't. I don't need multiscreen, I can watch skygo on my tablet if I can't get a satellite signal but it would be better if I could watch it on tv.
Fair enough, I wasn’t sure if the Apple box was a computer like my Mini PC or classed in the same way as an iPad. Seems they class it as a Tv then

Apr 26, 2015
Ottershaw
Funster No
MH
Hymer S820
Exp
First motorhome May 2021
Fair enough, I wasn’t sure if the Apple box was a computer like my Mini PC or classed in the same way as an iPad. Seems they class it as a Tv then
A mini pc would be better in my opinion, about the same price as an Apple tv but multiscreen not needed.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mr Chrysalis

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 8, 2016
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 890F A Class
Exp
Since 2016, caravans before that, folding Caravan, tents before that
A mini pc would be better in my opinion, about the same price as an Apple tv but multiscreen not needed.
It works but it is a fad to keep Windows and all the apps updated, which takes ages every time I use it
I’ve settled on using Firestick with Netflix , Apple+, Amazon Prime, Paramount+ and all the free apps. If I really want to watch something that only Sky has, I watch it on the iPad ( basically F1)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back