funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Not too deep this time but a bit wet all the same and a shame for the staff as there will be cleaning up to do.
IMG_3352.jpeg
IMG_3353.jpeg

You can still get into the site but not via Gravel hill that we usually use so you have to go the long way around (only a mile) but you have to walk that way as well, might be back down tomorrow 👍

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
Happens nearly every year as you know funflair Martin, are you there at an event?I see vans in the back ground.
I didnt think we were speaking to the new showground management, or vice versa these days.
Bloomin shame miss all our meets there.
LES

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Happens nearly every year as you know funflair Martin, are you there at an event?I see vans in the back ground.
I didnt think we were speaking to the new showground management, or vice versa these days.
Bloomin shame miss all our meets there.
LES
Just a couple of us here but booked via pitch up😧 the manager is the same and Sue that runs the camping is lovely, we can still have rallies here and may well do something next year 👍

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2009
We should have been there this week. Were phoned on Thursday morning to explain so we had to look elsewhere. It’s the 3rd time in 4 years this has happened to us, always same week in October. Love the site and always helpful. Will try next year.

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Shame was looking at a mini meet there this weekend to do a bit of fishing ourselves but decided with the biblical rains we had last week it would have been a no go . They do have some fantastic volunteers to help with clear ups and their charity shops are still collecting stuff for sale which we donate to regularly

We maybe looking at doing meet ups there in the future to .. 😉
Bill

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Hymer
So Martin, an impromptu water meet, all you need is Lenny with his paddle board. We had to divert away, ended up on the Morris leisure site by the park and ride. Always have good times there and the staff are excellent. Been to some of the best Funster meets there

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
So Martin, an impromptu water meet, all you need is Lenny with his paddle board. We had to divert away, ended up on the Morris leisure site by the park and ride. Always have good times there and the staff are excellent. Been to some of the best Funster meets there
Bit of a long trek, currently sitting in a beach bar in Portugal.
A pic of Mi is easier on the eyes than me.

IMG_20241019_131241_copy_1228x1638.jpg

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
I have the canoe in so just pop down and you can have a go😃

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back