Rally [Sep 25, 2015] 26 - 27 Sept 2015 Pembery Country Park (Pembrey Country Park) (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

themogs

Free Member
Oct 23, 2012
Wales
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Not Long Enough.
An absolutely belting weekend !!!:party2:
Lovely meal at the Cornish Arms, followed by quite a few beers at The Yacht Club, along with lots of Funsters...a great Thursday night .:cheers::cheers:
Friday night with some great company in the M/Home.:beerchug:
Saturday will go down in the ANNALS of Funster history.....bike ride that went on..and on..and on, followed by one of the greatest ever rugby games.:clap2::clap2::clap2:
Our heartfelt thanks to Eddie & Shirley (Tremybach),Ray & Mrs (Swansea Jack), the entire R.V. funsters , for keeping us warm and fed, & all, too numerous to mention, for the wonderful atmosphere.:notworthy2::notworthy2::notworthy2::notworthy2::notworthy2:
Thanks to all(new friends & old)...can't wait for the next one.:pray::pray2::pray::pray2:
Christine & Viv:clap2:

May 5, 2014
Funster No
MH
Carthago 138
Exp
Since 2006
Thanks to everyone who made the Pembrey rally such an enjoyable weekend. Great organisation, fantastic location, ideal weather, lovely people.... Can't go wrong really. Hope to see you all again soon. (y)

Did I mention the rugby?
image.jpg

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
Careful @Popeye old chap or I'll spill the beans on your 'Air suspension drama'. ;)

ps for that type of money I'd expect at least a bucketful!:LOL:

For anyone who can't get the link to work - edit the URL it's been Popeyed!:ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 28, 2011
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Laika Kreos 7012, A Class
Exp
18 years
What a great rally. Very big thanks to Eddie, Ray and Pete for their marshalling. Thanks to Eddie and Ray for their organising prior to the rally.
The delicious meal at Burry Port in the lead up to Pembrey. The RV owners for their hospitality in sharing their huge TV for "the match" and the banter throughout. The weather was kind to us. Thanks to all the Funsters for making the rally so pleasurable.
Cally and Tony

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
WOW what a great rally this weekend thank to all who came, ed and pete nice one great team , thanks to all the funsters for your help in making this rally such a good one,and LARRY I can not thank you enough for what you done on Saturday night and the boys from the WRU thank you, now what this I see that DABHAND has stated about me for all that know DABHAND he needs all the beauty sleep he can get, but at 2.15 AM he was sitting 5ft away from me so what's that smell o bull shit , what a arse hole ask the girls catching the last of the sun, thank you all for all the raffle prizes and the food you are a great bunch of people, GERRI sorry about the dog and yes you did drop @Popeye in the shit a great game of rugby by both teams and what about THE MIGHTY WELSH BOYS and what about this chariot looks like it failed it's MOT HA HA a very big thank you from suuny west wales lol still lol RAY XX

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
WOW what a great rally this weekend thank to all who came, ed and pete nice one great team , thanks to all the funsters for your help in making this rally such a good one,and LARRY I can not thank you enough for what you done on Saturday night and the boys from the WRU thank you, now what this I see that DABHAND has stated about me for all that know DABHAND he needs all the beauty sleep he can get, but at 2.15 AM he was sitting 5ft away from me so what's that smell o bull shit , what a arse hole ask the girls catching the last of the sun, thank you all for all the raffle prizes and the food you are a great bunch of people, GERRI sorry about the dog and yes you did drop @Popeye in the shit a great game of rugby by both teams and what about THE MIGHTY WELSH BOYS and what about this chariot looks like it failed it's MOT HA HA a very big thank you from suuny west wales lol still lol RAY XX
Now then Ray, I resemble that remark! Anyway, arseholes are useful!! Unlike your good self, your still a noisy *>^*, but I love you!!

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
ONLY SHIT COMES FROM A ARSE HOLE BUT I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU LOVE ME XXXXXXX

Dec 10, 2013
South Staffs
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740GJ
Exp
Since 2013
Back safe and sound after nine days out and about in South Wales and what a fun time we had. Thank you Bill, Kate. And Amanda for the loan of your awning in Tenby to celebrate our new grandson's arrival, we didn't let him down.
Burryport harbour was a gem and Ed and Shirley were there to make us very welcome, the Welsh cakes were lovely. Thank you both for arranging the meal at the Cornishman it was great. Then on to Pembrey an excellent setting for what was a fun meet with good friends old and new. Many thanks to Ed and Shirley and Swanseajack for all your hard work and ambilkate for the fun in the awning with not a security guard in sight apart from a strange man with a dog and a torch

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Can we add our thanks to Ed, Ray, Pete for all their hard work and Chris, it was a really fun weekend, the Rugby, Jacobs Table, everything that was going on in the park, the beautiful beaches the sun shine, and catching up with friends old and new made it one fun packed enjoyable week end, many thanks to everyone who helped make it so .

Last edited:

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
Well done done Ed and Shirl and thanks to all who helped organise and Marshall (Ray and Pete) this meet, the RV Funster crew for their Rugby TV organisation and hospitality, had a lovely time, weather great, and all the funsters for their conviviality and general good humour.
Cheers
Simon and Marg :)

Dec 30, 2008
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since Dec 2008 after 10 years caravanning
Fantastic Rally In A Most Beautiful Location Thanks are due to Ed & Shirley for great organisation including a lovely meal at the Cornish for the pre Pembery Bash, to Ray & to Pete for all your hard work , and to all the funsters old friends and new who make our rallys what they are
"Simply the best"
See you all soon
Sue & Eric (y)

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
Thank-you sooooo much @chrisboyo and helpers for organising this rally. Pembrey Country park is amazing ! The beach is absolutely stunning. ..... Have added some photos for those unlucky enough not to make it.

Thanks Scammellmanswife(y) pictures are Broken Link Removed

OP
OP
chrisboyo

chrisboyo

Free Member
Aug 5, 2009
Newport South Wales
Funster No
MH
Autosleepers Sussex Duo
Exp
5 + 30 years a tugger
Thanks Phil for your giving me a mention but it must be said that without Eddie and Shirley none of it would have happened.
Last year when Liz was not well Ed and Shirley picked up the baton and made it happen.
With us selling our motor home prior to the rally, Ed and Shirley once again carried the load, and as anyone that has run a rally will tell you, It is a lot of hard work
My sincere thanks to all those that made it happen, especially Ed and Shirley
What the future holds, motorhome wise, for Liz and I is something we just do not know at the moment, but I can tell you that is it is highly unlikely that Liz and I or Ed and Shirley will be running this rally next year.
So, is there anyone out there in Funsterland willing to pick up the Baton as things like booking the field etc have to be got on with quite early in the new year
Happy Daze
Chrisboyo

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back