ambulancekidd

Funster
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki 640
Exp
Since 1964 Gosh that makes me feel old.
This has been an awkward year health wise & the poor old motorhome has been used as a summerhouse rather that the freedom machine that she really is.
So we dragged her from her slumber, she started on the button with no issues & off we went.
Now we've always loved peace & quiet & our favourite wild camp spot is superb for the dogs, there are no sheep etc, so they can run free although they stay very close to the van.
We saw an otter so Otter Spotter would be in his glory (Catch up soon Dave), so without further ado, here is a photo which I took from my drone, I'm a beginner, so please be gentle with me.
DR 9.jpg

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
We are lucky enough to live in the north east of Scotland, the trees and heathers have been so colourful this year.

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
Great pic

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
None at the mo.
This has been an awkward year health wise & the poor old motorhome has been used as a summerhouse rather that the freedom machine that she really is.
So we dragged her from her slumber, she started on the button with no issues & off we went.
Now we've always loved peace & quiet & our favourite wild camp spot is superb for the dogs, there are no sheep etc, so they can run free although they stay very close to the van.
We saw an otter so Otter Spotter would be in his glory (Catch up soon Dave), so without further ado, here is a photo which I took from my drone, I'm a beginner, so please be gentle with me.
View attachment 965526
Enjoy and be free.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back