Jul

Rally Schools out. 19th-26th July. Avon Bank Meadows (2 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
It's been on the OP of this Rally from the off that the start time was 2.00pm and the departure time was 10.30am

This was agreed at the outset because the owners had butt ended rallies at either end of our tenure.
Sorry Derek feel like I've been told off 😂 I was only making light of something as Dave and I was having a banter between each other .
I was referring to your post 87 on this thread which I quoted I'm quite happy to leave at 10.30am really I am . 😂😂😂

OP
OP
Emmit

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Good Afternoon Funsters,

Mary and I have eventually got back home from 'Schools Out' after detouring via
Hereford and Bridgnorth.

We would like to thank you all for attending. For the 'First timers' and we know you were there, we
sincerely hope you enjoyed your first Fun Rally. Do not let the experience colour your judgement of us all.
Each Rally is different and hopefully you will find this out in visiting subsequent events.

I would especially like to thank the Funsters who made donations to our Charity, Prostate Cancer UK after winning cash prizes and also those who donated their pitch fees on leaving early.

You are all so very generous.

As a result of that generosity, I am very pleased to inform you allthat I will be sending
a cheque to Prostate Cancer UK, in the sum of;

£677.15 !!!

(If you must know, the 15p came from Lofty1 who gave us the entire contents of his pocket)

Thank you once again,

Your Stewards
Derek and Mary
Malcolm and Teresa
Paul and Angela

Oct 7, 2015
newark
Funster No
MH
Swift escape 624
Exp
Good Afternoon Funsters,

Mary and I have eventually got back home from 'Schools Out' after detouring via
Hereford and Bridgnorth.

We would like to thank you all for attending. For the 'First timers' and we know you were there, we
sincerely hope you enjoyed your first Fun Rally. Do not let the experience colour your judgement of us all.
Each Rally is different and hopefully you will find this out in visiting subsequent events.

I would especially like to thank the Funsters who made donations to our Charity, Prostate Cancer UK after winning cash prizes and also those who donated their pitch fees on leaving early.

You are all so very generous.

As a result of that generosity, I am very pleased to inform you allthat I will be sending
a cheque to Prostate Cancer UK, in the sum of;

£677.15 !!!

(If you must know, the 15p came from Lofty1 who gave us the entire contents of his pocket)

Thank you once again,

Your Stewards
Derek and Mary
Malcolm and Teresa
Paul and Angela
Hush, Swmbo will cut my pocket money if she finds out!

OP
OP
Emmit

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Good Morning All,

This morning I have received a letter from Prostate Cancer UK acknowledging receipt of the money raised at the 'Schools Out' rally that took place last month.
The eagle eyed amongst you will notice that the figure of £731.15 is more than I declared in Post 92 and 93.

That's because, despite me sending two cheques, (in two separate envelopes), PCUK augmented the cheque for Schools Out with a cheque for the sale of books we made the following week when on a rally at Hereford.
Anyway, here's the letter;
IMG20240831080624.jpg

Well done Funsters.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back