Schaudt LT460 panel (3 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Feb 22, 2023
Funster No
MH
Hymer BMLi880
Exp
Owned a MH since 2012
My Schaudt LT460 (connected to EBL 400) has suffered from the common fault of the 12v on/off LED not working from around the day after the warranty expired. Not really bothered me that much. More recently though it has stopped showing the tank levels (waste & fresh) and the starter battery - leisure battery indicator seems fine. The pump on/off and the 230v indicator are also working fine. Any ideas what could be causing this? Could a panel reset work?

OP
OP
Buddy1012
Feb 22, 2023
Funster No
MH
Hymer BMLi880
Exp
Owned a MH since 2012
My Schaudt LT460 (connected to EBL 400) has suffered from the common fault of the 12v on/off LED not working from around the day after the warranty expired. Not really bothered me that much. More recently though it has stopped showing the tank levels (waste & fresh) and the starter battery - leisure battery indicator seems fine. The pump on/off and the 230v indicator are also working fine. Any ideas what could be causing this? Could a panel reset work?
All sorted - a hard reset of the panel (as per the manual) sorted it all out. Had kept this as a last resort due to the pain of having to reset all of the parameters and recalibration etc. However half an hour well spent against the alternative of a 200 mile round trip to dealers and at least a couple of hours @ £180 ph!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back