Scarborough and Motorhomes in the News Again. (5 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
When I read the article I had a pop up message with MHF logo saying thanks for subscribing 🤔

Not sure what that means or how it happened

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 31, 2023
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
master camper van
Exp
since 1976?
i stop going to scarborough & brid east coast long time ago motor home & camper vans haters bad for parking & trying find some where to park its the east coast councils when they have there meetings all they talk about is how to stop motor homes & camper vans from visiting east coast towns in the end councils are loseing millions of pounds income every year now but councils will put local council tax up to try and compensate for lost income telling locals reason short of cash i like to help people ho will help them self this is my experience over 48 years travelling visiting towns around the sea side coast

hja

May 8, 2020
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit Prim
Exp
Since 2019
Not a comment on parking overnight, but when we were staying up in E Yorks a couple of years ago day parking was easy. Admittedly our van was a 6.4m coachbuilt. Used two or three carparks in the Flamborough area, no problem. The one by the lighthouse was a very large carpark. We went to Bridlington and parked in the seafront carpark. It is run by a Holiday Park company and has a height barrier, but you just turn up and if the person isnt there, ring the number and they come and lift the barrier. Really big carpark, right next to the beach. Getting out is easy - just those big teeth in the ground that only let you go one way.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back