Rollerteam Zefiro 685 roof

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Zefiro 685
I need to get up top to look at upgrading the solar and doing a bit of cleaning. Can I walk on the roof or do I need a board to spread the load. I'm 80kg in case anyone feels the need to askšŸ˜ If anyone has thoughts about solar upgrade that would be interesting as well. Currently a small 135w that came with the vehicle. I'm keen to be a le to be as off grid as possible.
Thanks

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Roller Team
Exp
I need to get up top to look at upgrading the solar and doing a bit of cleaning. Can I walk on the roof or do I need a board to spread the load. I'm 80kg in case anyone feels the need to askšŸ˜ If anyone has thoughts about solar upgrade that would be interesting as well. Currently a small 135w that came with the vehicle. I'm keen to be a le to be as off grid as possible.
Thanks
We have a RT, the roof is quite thin, I wouldn't stand in the middle of our roof. Around the edges is ok for kneeling in my experience.

Upvote 0

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Trend A
Exp
July 09
85 kilo former 685 owner who can use his slim and athletic body to slide through the skylight above the bed but needs to be a tad careful on the way down.
Kneeling was my preferred method.
Just upgraded with Callidus on new motorhome for solar

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
stuartlloyd2000
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Zefiro 685
Success. Cleaned up all the bird do. Thanks everyone. Used a ladder. Will try squeezing through hatch a la suavecarve next time;)

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back