Rally Retrofestival 2024 (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Apr 30, 2015
maidstone
Funster No
MH
swift escape
Exp
Hi i have paid for tickets I think last year got a downloadable ticket to show on my phone to show at gate so far have not got it have I missed it?? I have a receipt from adventuring to show I have paid will this get me in ? Thank gordon

Apr 30, 2015
maidstone
Funster No
MH
swift escape
Exp
Hi i have paid for tickets I think last year got a downloadable ticket to show on my phone to show at gate so far have not got it have I missed it?? I have a receipt from adventuring to show I have paid will this get me in ? Thank gordon
Should have said eventbright

Hezbez

LIFE MEMBER
May 20, 2015
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Whoosh Bang
Exp
Since 2009
Tickets received by email this morning.

Although we won't be able to print off the vehicle entry pass for the windscreen as instructed as we're on the road now.

Feb 23, 2020
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class Pusher
Exp
since 2009
Tickets received by email this morning.

Although we won't be able to print off the vehicle entry pass for the windscreen as instructed as we're on the road now.
I have been asked a couple of times as to how and what happens between you buying tickets and the day of arrival.

When you buy your tickets via the link in the first post from Eventree you will ......

1, Receive a confirmation email straight from Eventree.

2, I will add you to the list in this thread ( as soon as I can work permitting )

3, You will receive your tickets via Email and this will be a barcode / QR code.

4, Arrive at Newbury showground no earlier than 10.00 AM on Thursday 8th August with your tickets.

5, Enjoy the event.

NOTE, tickets will NOT be sent out before the 25th July and it could take until a few days prior to the event.

You have to be off the showground by no later 11am Monday morning.

Do Not Panic, if your payment has gone through succesfully at the time of booking, YOU ARE IN.

Also, to add to note 3 above, if you do not possess a printer ( to print your barcode / QR code ) or are on the road and unable to print, we can read the barcode / QR code from the screen of your mobile phone, tablet, Ipad, laptop etc.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS EVENT OR YOUR TICKETS PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT EVENTREE AS THEY ARE NOT DEALING WITH THIS!

Last edited:
Dec 22, 2016
Willingdon
Funster No
MH
Elddis coachbuilt
Exp
9 years
Just received mine too

You can get the entrance bar codes on you mobile phones by clicking the "Download pass" links

Aug 13, 2023
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2019
View attachment 867199The RetroFest event in Newbury is a must-attend for our members who relish the charm and allure of bygone eras. This unique festival offers a vibrant blend of live music, vintage vehicles, classic fashion, and nostalgic entertainment, making it a perfect venue to revel in the retro lifestyle.

With a diverse array of attractions, including air displays, shopping villages, Fun fair, Wall of death and various stages featuring a wide range of musical genres, there's something for everyone. The festival's commitment to creating a family-friendly atmosphere where all can enjoy the best of the past makes it an ideal gathering spot for Funsters.

If you love any combination of live music, beer, shopping, dancing, eating, vintage cars or motorcycles, this is the event for you

If you'd like to rally with us then fill this form and we've give you a booking link. (y)

This is a superb event with so much to see and do every day. Motorhome Fun has a prime rally area inside the showground. Much of the profits from this show go to charity, with almost half a million £££ donated to date. This year the festival is donating to Guide Dogs for the Blind.

The weekend costs £200 + the Paypal fee, so £212 for the four night stay. There is no Electricity on our rally field and a strict no generator rule.

The stage acts are appearing on the website now. So take a look at who you'll be listening too

Rally Marshals for this event are Lee Fryer and Silver-Fox
Hi, I thought you weren't going to be doing the festival this year due to hassle from the stewards. Anyhoo, we've booked a pitch but would really like to stay with you guys. We came to Newbury last year on a whim as we weren't feeling it at Lakefest and you kindly found us a space. Any chance you could help us out please?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 23, 2020
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class Pusher
Exp
since 2009
Hi, I thought you weren't going to be doing the festival this year due to hassle from the stewards. Anyhoo, we've booked a pitch but would really like to stay with you guys. We came to Newbury last year on a whim as we weren't feeling it at Lakefest and you kindly found us a space. Any chance you could help us out please?
Unfortunately, the hassle was from people who had joined Motorhome Fun ( to get the discounted prices and prime location ) and was directed towards the and marshals, not the other way round.

It was me that sorted you a space last year, and I am happy to do the same this year.
If you coule DM me a few details like name and reg number, I can sort it out for you (y)

Adi

• Thanks
Reactions: Jim
Aug 13, 2023
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2019
Unfortunately, the hassle was from people who had joined Motorhome Fun ( to get the discounted prices and prime location ) and was directed towards the and marshals, not the other way round.

It was me that sorted you a space last year, and I am happy to do the same this year.
If you coule DM me a few details like name and reg number, I can sort it out for you (y)

Adi
Hi Adi, thank you very much. Not sure how to DM you so here goes, Derek Bland plus significant other (or so she says), 16 year old Staffie, BV16XMF, 7.3M Hobby.

Sep 19, 2016
romford
Funster No
MH
rollerteam 259p
Exp
owned vw in 90's just purchased rollerteam
Looking at the weather forecast for today, I will be arriving tomorrow. See you all then.

Jan 22, 2017
Bristol
Funster No
MH
DAF LF Conversion
Exp
Since 2013
The black hangar bar is open, with live music on if anyone is on site and bored 😁

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Derbyshire wanderer

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 30, 2014
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
15 years
I have a new Thetford oven shelf for sale in the classifieds if of use to anyone and am here at the festival

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
My favourite pic of retro today
IMG_6835.jpeg

Dec 22, 2016
Willingdon
Funster No
MH
Elddis coachbuilt
Exp
9 years
Items for sale, Willieboy in Elddis Impressa, pitched at middle of third lane

Quest instant screen house 4 (used twice) - £120
Clutch claw - £60
Milenco compact wheel clamp - £50

IMG_1334.jpeg

Nov 4, 2022
Hampshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Weinsberg
Exp
Since 2005
Ignore the above, just found the Rally Names badge in :-

- Resources

- MotorhomeFun Stuff

- Rally Name badge 2014-07-30
so last century having to use windoze, is there an Apple version please? This community maybe at the upper end of age, but lots of us were there before this tech stuff was invented and have expectations beyond greedy misroshite that is useless. :LOL::cool:;)(y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back