Replacing oven with a microwave IXEO i736g (2 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

Steve Broad

Free Member
Aug 10, 2024
Funster No
MH
Burstner Ixeo i736G
Hi. Just bought our, hopefully, forever motorhome. However, the oven under the sink will never be used so we would like to replace it with a microwave. Anyone done this sort of conversion?

Aug 13, 2024
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Fairford
My Advice would be to also include an air fryer of some sort they are a god send and make the oven pretty much redundant.

Upvote 0

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
Hi. Just bought our, hopefully, forever motorhome. However, the oven under the sink will never be used so we would like to replace it with a microwave. Anyone done this sort of conversion?
I assume you have a decent battery and inverter if you're looking to use it when not on EHU ?
We've been able to live without our oven for over 12 months on and off grid, using our microwave, air fryer etc etc wherever and whenever we wanted to

So long as the area is well ventilated it should be a simple task if the dimensions are correct and the cable sizes are correct

Upvote 0
Jan 18, 2019
Cuesta Blanca, Murcia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exis
Exp
Since 2010
I assume you have a decent battery and inverter if you're looking to use it when not on EHU ?
We've been able to live without our oven for over 12 months on and off grid, using our microwave, air fryer etc etc wherever and whenever we wanted to

So long as the area is well ventilated it should be a simple task if the dimensions are correct and the cable sizes are correct
MisterB, can I ask what your battery, inverter and solar capacity is, please ?

Upvote 0

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
304Ah Fogstar lithium
3000w Renogy inverter
200w solar on roof

Others have a lot more ...

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread