Free Member
Aug 19, 2013
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
High top
Exp
This is our 2nd year
Hi - we have a SeA Elnagh Marlin 95D Motorhome and are looking for a replacement bathroom window.

I have looked on the net in the UK and Italy and have fired off enquirys but have nothing positive. The manufacturer are on a two week shut down, typical!

In the UK I have tried Miriad who cant supply replacements.

I was wondering whether to go to a dealer in france as there are no Elnagh dealers in the UK. Its very frustrating...its a long shot but would appreciate any advice from you guys.

Thanks!

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
Hi - we have a SeA Elnagh Marlin 95D Motorhome and are looking for a replacement bathroom window.

I have looked on the net in the UK and Italy and have fired off enquirys but have nothing positive. The manufacturer are on a two week shut down, typical!

In the UK I have tried Miriad who cant supply replacements.

I was wondering whether to go to a dealer in france as there are no Elnagh dealers in the UK. Its very frustrating...its a long shot but would appreciate any advice from you guys.

Thanks!

Take the number from the window, and I will see what I can trace. It will include the size, or should do and the tint number

OP
OP
bluesheff

bluesheff

Free Member
Aug 19, 2013
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
High top
Exp
This is our 2nd year
Here you go, and thank for your help!

Polyplastic
V-X/B
ROXITE PMMA
E1
43 R - 001745
0502 HOLLAND
600 W x 550 H

spitfire

Free Member
Oct 13, 2010
Correze France
Funster No
MH
Bavaria
Exp
Since 2003
Take the number from the window, and I will see what I can trace. It will include the size, or should do and the tint number

We have been looking for a window for our Hobby for some time with no luck . Would you be kind enough to have a search fr our window too ??

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
If you have anything left of your original window, these people will make you a replacement at a fraction of the cost. I have used them personally and can recommend them. http://www.eeco-ltd.co.uk/

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Thanks for that but our problem is that they need the original window and take two weeks . Living in France ths is not really an option !

2 pieces of plywood slightly larger than the opening and bolt them together one inside the other outside the van. will keep the van dry and secure whilst a replacement is made copying your damaged window

OP
OP
bluesheff

bluesheff

Free Member
Aug 19, 2013
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
High top
Exp
This is our 2nd year
2 pieces of plywood slightly larger than the opening and bolt them together one inside the other outside the van. will keep the van dry and secure whilst a replacement is made copying your damaged window

Just working on that now funnily enough! I think it could be a few weeks if I'm getting a new window made - so primes the ply last night and glossing today. Hopefully it wont look too bad!

Cheers:thumb:

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
Here you go, and thank for your help!

Polyplastic
V-X/B
ROXITE PMMA
E1
43 R - 001745
0502 HOLLAND
600 W x 550 H

I'm on it - Get back to you later !:thumb:

We have been looking for a window for our Hobby for some time with no luck . Would you be kind enough to have a search fr our window too ??

Get your numbers and I'll have a look for that too!:thumb:

spitfire

Free Member
Oct 13, 2010
Correze France
Funster No
MH
Bavaria
Exp
Since 2003
I'm on it - Get back to you later !:thumb:

Get your numbers and I'll have a look for that too!:thumb:

Ok this might be too vague but hope not !!

Hartal 25

Is squiggles like sine in maths followed by D2021 9348 ( but the 3 could be an 8 and the 8 could be a 6 )

> PMMA <

845 wide x 440 depth

Has two struts for opening . Has 4 closing clips 2 bottom and 2 either side

Could upload a picture if I knew how to !!

Thanks for looking as I have been unable to find anything

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
bluesheff

bluesheff

Free Member
Aug 19, 2013
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
High top
Exp
This is our 2nd year
If you have anything left of your original window, these people will make you a replacement at a fraction of the cost. I have used them personally and can recommend them. http://www.eeco-ltd.co.uk/

Just an Update on this. I have had a quote from Ecco based on the window reference and size of £156 + £30 return Fed Ex carriage + VAT £239 and have now placed the order. This includes an opaque layer on the inside (as its for the bathroom). So thats a great result compared to some of the prices I've seen from manufacturers.

Thanks all for your help!

The forum works!! :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back