Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Jun 1, 2023
South Africa
Funster No
MH
Chausson Allegro 94
Exp
20 years
Hi, we are from South Africa and have been touring in Europe, the United Kingdom and Northern Africa in a Chausson motorhome for the last three years. We spend the warm months in the north and head back to South Africa for the summer there.
We are travelling in Morocco and have had a taxi re-arrange the back of our motorhome. We will be back in the UK beginning October via Dover and would appreciate help to find a repair company/ repair person near Canterbury if possible who could fix it/ fibreglass the damaged area. I have 90+% of the body parts and there is no electrical damage. The motorhome will then be stored until our return in Spring next year. Help with storage venues would also be appreciated.
Thank you for any help to sort out our problem.

Thanking in advance anyone on the forum that could help.

Jan 2, 2017
Buckinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2010
w2f

As others have said, Morocco may be a good option. Failing that, if the Portuguese flag in your post signifies that you have a footprint there, it may be worth checking whether someone there could do it for you. Also likely to be cheaper than the UK I would have thought and as long as you're not working to tight deadlines ... 🤞:giggle:

Last edited:
OP
OP
O
Jun 1, 2023
South Africa
Funster No
MH
Chausson Allegro 94
Exp
20 years
Thanks for replies. Unfortunately it happened 3 days before our return tomorrow. I will have to have done when back in the UK.

Nov 9, 2019
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Tom And Jerry Hello GIF by Max

Jane And Rog

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 19, 2019
Ashford, Kent
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 640 SGX
Exp
A few years
As everyone is saying, get it done in Morocco. Ask Northernraider and Jane And Rog , as they have had body work done there before (y)

Our respraying was done by Hassan Elmzare.

We actually went through the owner of the campsite we were on, and we think we did better that way, as he arranged everything very quickly and we seemed to jump a few queues. We also felt that as he was arranging it with people he knew, they’d be more likely to do a good job and not rip us off.

His name was Abdullah, and his site is Camping Les Trois Palmiers.

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Is he (Abdullah) still cadging alcohol off his guests? Turned his nose up at the 6-pack I offered him, asked if I had any scotch!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back