Renault Master 2016 Ex-Ambulance Van Renovation (2 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
Hi all following we left London to
Go wales and collect the ambulance we done the mot in wales and it failed the first one we spent a few more hours there and got it passed jumped on the motorway with fingers and toes crossed 4hrs later we’re back in Croydon

Thanks to all messages and to Nanniemate for keeping an eye on it whilst it was left in wales

I’ll post some pics as the renovation goes along
Great to hear .look forward to your posts.

Nov 4, 2011
Uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Strange you posted today I only said to to my wife “j wonder how the ambulance was going “
Glad you got it sorted and hopefully get home without anymore hassle

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Hi all following we left London to
Go wales and collect the ambulance we done the mot in wales and it failed the first one we spent a few more hours there and got it passed jumped on the motorway with fingers and toes crossed 4hrs later we’re back in Croydon

Thanks to all messages and to Nanniemate for keeping an eye on it whilst it was left in wales

I’ll post some pics as the renovation goes along
How did you get it MOT if it isn't running?

OP
OP
86mort
Aug 14, 2024
Funster No
MH
Renualt Master ex am
Strange you posted today I only said to to my wife “j wonder how the ambulance was going “
Glad you got it sorted and hopefully get home without anymore hassle
Hi Manic

Thanks form the following i posted today but I was Thursday we got home was a long day we left Croydon at 4:30am ended out getting in at 8pm runs like a dream now

The hard work starts 👍

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
86mort
Aug 14, 2024
Funster No
MH
Renualt Master ex am
Hope all.goes well and you found a reliable fitter to help.you out .keep us update and loads of pics during the conversion
Have a good Machanic fitter - Mobile wales area helped us loads to get it ready to be collected if any that way needs servicing - repairs pm I’ll share his details was recommended by family member

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
Have a good Machanic fitter - Mobile wales area helped us loads to get it ready to be collected if any that way needs servicing - repairs pm I’ll share his details was recommended by family member
Get the details on here ASAP please for all to see you can also post in the review section

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back