Renault Master 2016 Ex-Ambulance Van Renovation (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Aug 14, 2024
Funster No
MH
Renualt Master ex am
Hello group

New member here today stubbled across the group from reading people blogs

Just won my first van at auction due to
Collect on Friday it’s a Renault Master 2016 Ex Ambulance patient transfer vehicle

If any one has any suggestions regarding if I can keep all wall panels and the installed floor and cover it from there with vinyl or stretch fabric
That you may have used would be great to hear from you

The main thing I’ve been trying to find on the internet is plans for a full pod install potential with the sizes I know it’s a long shot and I have seen some being sold on Etsy but not for my model

I’ll try to attach a screen grab of the layout option I’m hoping to achieve

Have been told it’s being decommissioned before my collection

Veichle details below

• Year: 2016 | Reg: 65
  • Mileage: 173,700 miles
  • Fuel Type: Diesel
  • Transmission: Manual
  • Colour: Yellow
  • Number of Seats: 7
  • Seller: Health Authority
  • V5 Documents: Yes
  • Previous Owners (as log book): 1
Extras: Air Conditioning, Night Heater, Six Speed Gearbox, Access Ramp, Electric Windows, Electric Mirrors, Remote Locking, Side Door, CD Player, Power Steering, EM/Light / Airbag Light On, Reversing Lights Stay On
IMG_7469.png
IMG_7554.png

IMG_7552.png

Apr 30, 2018
Mid Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix 670DC
Exp
Motorhoming since 2018.
Welcome to the FUN. That will make some self build. looking forward to watching progress. As mentioned by others, Chas is your go to for specific advice

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Where's the toilet and shower?
Where about are you we have three here if you want to have a look give us a shout.
Looks as if he's gone. I don't usually reply to people that haven't subscribed but thought maybe we could help this guy so replyed. But won't bother again.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Could be he's working and/or waiting until he collects it, also not everyone goes on forums everyday.

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
Looks as if he's gone
Yep
Could be he's working and/or waiting until he collects it, also not everyone goes on forums everyday.
not seen since 6 minutes after posting ? surely you 'd keep an eye on any replies¿

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
86mort
Aug 14, 2024
Funster No
MH
Renualt Master ex am
Where's the toilet and shower?
Where about are you we have three here if you want to have a look give us a shout.
Hi
Live Croydon - London

I’ve not set any plans as yet ours won’t have a shower as we’ll go to campsites equipped toilet will be porta pottie for Emergency's

OP
OP
86mort
Aug 14, 2024
Funster No
MH
Renualt Master ex am
Looks as if he's gone. I don't usually reply to people that haven't subscribed but thought maybe we could help this guy so replyed. But won't bother again.
I’m still
Here went to collect early Friday morning took out of auction dropped all it’s oil and coolant lovely 5mins up the road back in London after leaving Friday at 7am got back Saturday morning 3am vans still in wales looks like my journey may be over before it started

IMG_7909.jpeg

OP
OP
86mort
Aug 14, 2024
Funster No
MH
Renualt Master ex am
👍 I work contental shift 14-15hrs per shift will jump on when have some free time have 2 soon one 6 autistic and one 6 months old will try to be active as poss I have some new photos but engine very very bad atm

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
👍 I work contental shift 14-15hrs per shift will jump on when have some free time have 2 soon one 6 autistic and one 6 months old will try to be active as poss I have some new photos but engine very very bad atm
You only get 5 free posts pay your subs and get full access best £20 you'll spend

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Ok will get sorted ty
You won't regret it the funsters are amazing and will help you no end

OP
OP
86mort
Aug 14, 2024
Funster No
MH
Renualt Master ex am
Yep

not seen since 6 minutes after posting ? surely you 'd keep an eye on any replies
Maybe he's a spy

You won't regret it the funsters are amazing and will help you no en

You won't regret it the funsters are amazing and will help you no end
Thanks for the advice I’ve subscribed least I can reply to the messages about being a potential spy and time waster lol just know doing the night feed only chance had to check in lol
IMG_7969.png

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Thanks for the advice I’ve subscribed least I can reply to the messages about being a potential spy and time waster lol just know doing the night feed only chance had to check in lol View attachment 936774
Don't worry some of the retired forget some of us have to work and it's a hobby not an addiction 😉

Watch out for gus-lopez though he'll hang, shoot or send you to the gas chamber. :rofl:

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Sorry for doubting you mate, but we get loads of folks who come on ask a question and never seen again.
Also sorry about your van as well , must be something drastic to lose oil and water, was there no warning, no noise or lights ?
I suppose there is no warranty.
I really can't help with mechanical engine stuff so not much use to you on that one , I can help with the electrics and insulation and internal stuff if you carry on with it .
Have you got any idea what to do with it.?

OP
OP
86mort
Aug 14, 2024
Funster No
MH
Renualt Master ex am
Sorry for doubting you mate, but we get loads of folks who come on ask a question and never seen again.
Also sorry about your van as well , must be something drastic to lose oil and water, was there no warning, no noise or lights ?
I suppose there is no warranty.
I really can't help with mechanical engine stuff so not much use to you on that one , I can help with the electrics and insulation and internal stuff if you carry on with it .
Have you got any idea what to do with it.?
It all happened pretty quickly tbh looked in mirror see smoke pulled over I’d just filled up with diesel as I pulled over the smoke came in the cab after a few hours and moving the van I thought it was a turbo oil pipe that had split so I called around found one in Swindon got my Machanic to drive from London to Swindon and then onto wales when he got there he said it’s not that it’s coming out the head gaskets so it’s currently in a carpark and we’re looking into options to repair up there or recover - no returns sold as seen

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back