Reliable Toll Tag Box (1 Viewer)

Nov 5, 2017
Buckinghamshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Select 164
Hi Funsters,
A bit of advice of anyone can help regarding toll tags.
I have been thinking of getting a toll box for our 2-3 trips into France/Spain and ( next month Italy).
Anyone recommend what one to get?
My Swift PVC has the pull up from the dash blinds so I can't fix anything on the screen that is too thick or it will foul the blinds coming up, unless it can slide in and out of a thin bracket.
The ones we had in our trucks when I drove into the EU were big box's that fixed to the screen. We had about 4 of them at one point...
Thanks in Advance as always..šŸ˜Š
Regards Mark

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
Quite a few of us have the Fulli Nomade plus tag which works for France, Spain, Portugal and Italy. I have so far only tested it in Spain and Portugal and just received my first invoice.
Invoice not as clear as to tolled sections as the ATMB one that I used to have but ATMB is France only.
It is small and we placed it on windscreen on passenger side of the rear view mirror. It doesnā€™t obstruct our blinds. However, you can always keep it handy and just wave it at the toll booths.

Oct 18, 2021
Mid Devon
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact SC
Exp
Camping since 1954, MoHo 2022
Quite a few of us have the Fulli Nomade plus tag which works for France, Spain, Portugal and Italy. I have so far only tested it in Spain and Portugal and just received my first invoice.
Invoice not as clear as to tolled sections as the ATMB one that I used to have but ATMB is France only.
It is small and we placed it on windscreen on passenger side of the rear view mirror. It doesnā€™t obstruct our blinds. However, you can always keep it handy and just wave it at the toll booths.

+1 for the Fulli Nomade + tag.

Itā€™s worked perfectly for us over the past 18 months in France, Italy, Spain and Portugal. They usually have a deal on if you take out a subscription, sometimes including free delivery: https://www.fulli.com/en/fulli-nomade-plus

Youā€™ll need a linked account that can deal with the euro debits - I opened a Revolut ā‚¬/Ā£ account specially for that but have now found that Iā€™m also using it for most purchases while abroad!

Aug 13, 2017
Funster No
Yup......Fulli for us too....it has an handy slide in stick on clip too so can be removed from the screen if too thick.....!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Fulli for me. Worked lovely in France Spain and Italy. Italy just very slow to invoice and take payment. Didnā€™t make it to Portugal.
Linked mine to Revolut. Easy peasy.

We have a PVC with Remis cab blinds. Never have to take it off but ours come in from the sides.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back