Rapido Internal Lights One Side Not working inc Cupboard and under cabinet lights? (2 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

zac

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 19, 2013
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Rapido A CLass 10000
Exp
since 2013
Hi
Went out to put something in the motorhome this evening and when i turned on the lights i heard something from the switch and the lights never came on, traced back to the fuse box in the garage and both 10 amp fuses were blown which i have now replaced and checked with a multimeter but still the lights are not working. This is down one side on the inside which includes 4 cupboards plus an under strip and also a strip around the seat. They can't all have blown, surely and all the cupboards down one side, is there anywhere else that i need to look that anybody is aware of?
This is a 2017 Rapido 10000 DFH but i am assuming a lot of the rapido's will be the same, some pictures are below. Anyone also knows what that rocker light switch is called as its on a spring so it doesn't actually switch on it pushes then springs back to where it started to turn the light under the counter on and off, but the cupboards are just controlled via opening them not related to the switch at all unless somehow It's wired in there as well.

I checked all remaining fuses in the fuse box in the garage, and they are all OK, no idea where to look now to be honest, got to be some more somewhere as that's a lot of lights to lose

One other thing to note is that when both those fuses went, I still had lights on the opposite side when opening cupboards

IMG_4135.JPG

IMG_4136.JPG

IMG_4137.JPG

IMG_4138.JPG

IMG_4139.JPG

IMG_4140.JPG

IMG_4141.JPG

IMG_4142.JPG

IMG_4144.JPG

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun