PV cable routing

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Burstner 726G
Evening

Brain picking again please....I've just purchased a 200w solar panel to be fitted on our Burstner 726G (currently no solar). This has to be fitted at the rear. I have 2 possible places for cable entry, above the fridge/freezer/oven stack ( we have Aprox 4-5 cavity above which appears accessible from the front vent grill) or directly next to this is over kitchen locker which houses TV antenna and booster plus microwave....

I can't see any obvious routes to the floor although I'm sure there will be a way via the back of the fridge etc. This is all on the nearside roughly above rear wheel arch and the hab batteries and locker where I'd like the mppt to be housed is on the off side just behind the drivers seat and in front of the hab door....SO here's the big issue, I'm really struggling to fish a cable route from under the fridge via kitchen units and gas locker to under lounge seat (water tank area), from here I can get across to the offside as it's a raised subfloor. I want it to be discreet and factory like so don't want cables drilled and slung in places they shouldn't be so should I persevere with this nightmare route or would the easy option be to drill out under the fridge and run in Flexi conduit under chassis and pop straight back up in battery locker.

Any thoughts, suggestions or tips greatly appreciated?

Thanks again
Craig

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back