Problems in Spain (1 Viewer)

Jan 2, 2015
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Burstner Solano t725
Exp
since 2014
Would appreciate a bit of advice about what to do next. We are on a site in Spain in our MH.

If I sit with my back to the van, I am facing the sun and have to wear my sunglasses and risk getting panda eyes.

If I sit with my right side to the van , I risk eye contact with the Dutchman on the next pitch who insists I try a new bottle of wine.

If I sit with my left side to the van, I can see the waves coming ashore on the sandy beach and watching them sends me to sleep.

If I sit facing the van, I realise that the van is fairly clean and doesn't need washing again just yet.

And as well as all this, my wife keeps putting lovely food in front of me.

I am at my wits end as to what to do next!! :whistle::whistle:

Barry

Apr 29, 2009
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Burstner Nexxo T740
Exp
since 2008
You should send me a plane ticket so I can swap places with you - you can then sit in my office looking at my Van wishing you were somewhere else instead of working......

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Would appreciate a bit of advice about what to do next. We are on a site in Spain in our MH.

If I sit with my back to the van, I am facing the sun and have to wear my sunglasses and risk getting panda eyes.

If I sit with my right side to the van , I risk eye contact with the Dutchman on the next pitch who insists I try a new bottle of wine.

If I sit with my left side to the van, I can see the waves coming ashore on the sandy beach and watching them sends me to sleep.

If I sit facing the van, I realise that the van is fairly clean and doesn't need washing again just yet.

And as well as all this, my wife keeps putting lovely food in front of me.

I am at my wits end as to what to do next!! :whistle::whistle:

Barry
Coming from Cumbria as you do I expect this is all new to you, however, it will ware off in time when you start missing all those sheep on the wet fells. :sleep::)

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
You think you have problems hey?

I have to spend ages EVERY morning trying to decide whether to get up or just turn over and go back to sleep... no wife to advise me here.

And any food that gets placed in front of me has to be prepared BY ME (or get fetched from the counter of the Burger Ranch).

I have to decide when to exchange pounds for euros (or vice versa) on my Revolut card.

Then, decide whether I have two croissants or four with my breakfast coffee.

Then decide where to position my reclining chair to catch the best sun's rays.

And so it goes on and on and on.

Decisions, decisions, decisions...

It's not easy.

JJ :cool:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
You think you have problems hey?

I have to spend ages EVERY morning trying to decide whether to get up or just turn over and go back to sleep... no wife to advise me here.

And any food that gets placed in front of me has to be prepared BY ME (or get fetched from the counter of the Burger Ranch).

I have to decide when to exchange pounds for euros (or vice versa) on my Revolut card.

Then, decide whether I have two croissants or four with my breakfast coffee.

Then decide where to position my reclining chair to catch the best sun's rays.

And so it goes on and on and on.

Decisions, decisions, decisions...

It's not easy.

JJ :cool:
It's the big vote today...:cool:

OP
OP
namwaldog
Jan 2, 2015
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Burstner Solano t725
Exp
since 2014
It's not getting any easier, wanted to go for a walk on the beach but couldn't stand the crowds.

IMG_20190115_120815.jpg

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Is that a cloud I can see in the distance? Best get the wet weather gear on.:)

Oct 20, 2010
Burry Port South Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2003
You have my complete sympathy, currently sat out the back of our van in the sun contemplating what to do with the rest of the afternoon, the Balti is in the slow cooker and will be ready in a couple of hours, I've emptied the cassette, topped up the water and now just chilling.
Oh what the hell, I suppose I'll get up and wander up to the Villasol terrace for a few beers with the Beni Funsters again (y)
Cheers
Ed

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Stop whining like a woman, no-one said it was going to be easy. Man up, do your duty.
... whining like a woman! Women don't whine they give educated comments on situations ... now men on the other hand can whine until the cows come home ... its one of the few things that they can do better than women! :D

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back