Problems dealing with Mirrorguard

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Chausson
Anyone had problems dealing with Mirrorguard recently? Bought a pair from them in August but were sent 2 drivers side ones. Paul at Mirror guard firstly said this was impossible but then agreed to send a passenger side one by tracked post. We returned the dud item by tracked post and have proof of delivery. Since then radio silence and he won’t answer calls or emails.

zac

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Rapido A CLass 10000
Exp
since 2013
Just log a dispute with your credit card company assuming you have paid with a credit card and not a debit card, they will refund you and go after them which is a lot better than having to chase them yourself.
Of course, if you paid by debit card (no idea why you would as you have virtually zero protection) then you have no choice but to keep pestering them.

Upvote 0
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph792F
Exp
Since June 2021
So you just need a refund on your tracked postage cost?
I read it as he still hasn't got the other mirrorguard too. But then I've seen a few posts recently about how long they take and that they don't answer messages / phone calls so they're not someone I'd be happy to bother dealing with to be honest.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740FC
Exp
Not recent, but I swore I’d never deal with them again after problems some years ago. Ordered a single replacement guard, to replace one which had broken in a (relatively low speed, slow enough to think it shouldn't have) collision, and made it clear that it had to arrive by a specific date, as we were going away again. No problem, he said.

It never arrived, so after a number of follow-up calls, I rang to cancel and left clear instruction not to send it. A replacement did arrive after we had left home (& bought a perfectly adequate replacement from VanComfort en route.). When we got back I tried to ring but never any reply (I probably should have used a different phone number!). I ended up doing a chargeback via the bank.

I don’t think he’s very efficient, but it was the broken promises that got me. Sounds like a pattern!

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back