Pre check online šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø (24 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

Howard H

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 10, 2015
West Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Benimar mileo 294
Just had an email from Brittany ferries and they want me to fill in a pre check online . I have done it for them but for the life of me canā€™t see the point, what if anything does it gain I will still have to queue up at the port so whatā€™s the point of it all .Does any one know?

May 23, 2023
Funster No
MH
Timberland Destiny
I did the same, maybe itā€™s getting their systems ready for the great upheaval with more specific ID coming later this year or early next year. Anyway it made no difference to check in and boarding.

MichaelT

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 12, 2015
Colchester
Funster No
MH
Carthago I 143 LE
Exp
Since 2016
Just had an email from Brittany ferries and they want me to fill in a pre check online . I have done it for them but for the life of me canā€™t see the point, what if anything does it gain I will still have to queue up at the port so whatā€™s the point of it all .Does any one know?
It's a legal requirement by all operators so the government know who is travelling, same for airlines etc.

OP
OP
Howard H

Howard H

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 10, 2015
West Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Benimar mileo 294
It's a legal requirement by all operators so the government know who is travelling, same for airlines etc.
Is this a new thing I have never been asked before , I donā€™t have a problem with doing it but all seems pointless if they are going to check them again at the port šŸ˜

MichaelT

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 12, 2015
Colchester
Funster No
MH
Carthago I 143 LE
Exp
Since 2016
Is this a new thing I have never been asked before , I donā€™t have a problem with doing it but all seems pointless if they are going to check them again at the port šŸ˜
No been like it for years . Could be your details are logged in your online account so you've already done it.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back