Please help! (12 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Sep 6, 2024
Funster No
MH
just looking
Hi guys I’ve just converted a Citroen relay drop side lorry into a motor home. Spent an arm and a leg on it! Looks incredible. I have just sent off the log book with a ton of pictures to get changed over from drop side lorry to motor home on the V5c Do you think they will accept the conversion ?

Apr 13, 2019
Nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
VW 2005 T5 Campervan
Exp
Since September 2018
Although a sussed wind-up, just wondering why would someone go to the trouble of joining a forum of such stature to create this hoax.
Or does / is the op testing the waters for future postings and advertisements elsewhere with motorhomes for sale with a dubious pedigree and price.
I smell a rat, but could be wrong.

Upvote 0

Two on Tour

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 16, 2016
Near the junction of the A14 and A1, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 175
Exp
Since 2010
Although a sussed wind-up, just wondering why would someone go to the trouble of joining a forum of such stature to create this hoax.
Or does / is the op testing the waters for future postings and advertisements elsewhere with motorhomes for sale with a dubious pedigree and price.
I smell a rat, but could be wrong.

There are some odd people out there, ..... take us lot for instance. 🤣

Upvote 0
Apr 13, 2019
Nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
VW 2005 T5 Campervan
Exp
Since September 2018
I smell a rat, but could be wrong
There are some odd people out there, ..... take us lot for instance. 🤣
True..... but I was thinking more along a much more devious route.
As in all these fake adverts we see and hear about of vehicles being on offer at ridiculous prices that don't actually exist ( well, not to the seller anyway).
Advertised to a first time buyer and newbie, at the right time of year to perhaps get a bargain, on a less than straight forward forum , and someone could get seriously stung.
Would not like to think that our superb forum was being used to strengthen these types grasp and knowledge of the potential market.
Only my thoughts though, thanks, as I can be quite cynical at times.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
It was so obviously a wind up to me at least, I am pretty certain it was the Ghost of The Late Great Johnny Cash, he even tells us how he built it slowly over the years.(y)
LES

Upvote 0
May 10, 2023
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail
Exp
Since 2002
I think the OP definately needs help, but not the sort he's asking for......

Help with his Photoshopping skills 😉😆

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back