Rally Chat Planning For 2025 - Dates For Diaries - Warners Shows, Rallies & Meets (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Planning ahead for next year & trying to avoid date clashes so the maximum choice of events for everyone, I have the confirmed dates for the Warners Shows for 2025 (not all are on their website yet) as listed below & will add any other dates once available - please add any that you spot too (y)

Day Visitor Only

• January Sale – 17-19th January, Stoneleigh Park
  • The Yorkshire Motorhome & Campervan Show – 14-16th March, Yorkshire Event Centre
No Club areas

Campervan Campout – 2-4th May, South of England Showground

Include club rallies

• The Southern Motorhome & Campervan Show – 16-18th May, Newbury Showground

• The National Motorhome & Campervan Show – 13-15th June, Newark Showground

• The Norfolk Motorhome & Campervan Show – 18-20th July, Norfolk Showground

• The Western Motorhome & Campervan Show – 15-17th August, Three Counties Showground

• The Southwest Motorhome & Campervan Show – 5-7th September, Bath & West Showground

• The Motorhome Show Season Finale – 19-21st September, Lincolnshire Showground

• The Malvern Caravan & Motorhome Show – 3-5th October, Three Counties Showground

Last edited:
Sep 28, 2019
Newbury, UK
Funster No
MH
Bailey Pamplona
Exp
Since 2018
Norden Farm Dorset Meet is pencilled in our diary for 8th May for 7 nights so departing 15 May but this is provisional & will update here once confirmed which will hopefully be in the next few weeks 🤞
We are interested, such a lovely site and of course great company 🥰

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now

Quackers

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 11, 2019
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2012
News from Woodside Field

We are currently busy planning Rally dates for 2025.

Fun Rallies confirmed so far.

Easter Rally (Martin tmar ) 17th - 22nd April
Craft & Chat Rally (Myra CraftyCaver ) 1st May - 6th May

Anniversary Rally (Clive Clivefog ) 17th July - 22nd July
Craft & Chat Rally (Gillian gillian763 ) 11th -16th September

We also have a potential date of 29th May - 3rd June for a rally but we are lacking an organiser for this date, anybody up for the challenge? This could be another Craft & Chat, a do nothing rally, or any theme you choose. :smiley:

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
Thorpe le Soken is also pencilled again with the campsite, i am hoping it will immediately follow on from 'The Bash' again ..... provisional date we have booked the site for is Monday 26th May 2025 until 1st June, which is a Sunday unless it works better to end it on the Monday (2nd June 2025??)

so it will clash with the provisional date suggested by Quackers

Last edited:
OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Thank you to Quackers & MisterB for your posts (y) Know that being able to plan ahead is really helpful to most of us.

We are currently negotiating a new campsite meet near the Devon/Dorset border for the first week or two of July 2025 - have recently stayed there & it's a great spot for exploring the lovely Jurassic Coast by bus - fingers crossed for a good rate for Funsters! 🤞 Will update here if it works out...

Quackers

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 11, 2019
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2012
We have a have a potential rally date of 29th May - 3rd June as stated above when our gazebos will be up from a previous groups event. However we are lacking an organiser for this date, anybody up for the challenge? This could be another Craft & Chat, a do nothing rally, or any theme you choose. :smiley:

Jul 21, 2021
Langley, Slough, UK
Funster No
MH
Campervan
Exp
Since 2017
Planning ahead for next year & trying to avoid date clashes so the maximum choice of events for everyone, I have the confirmed dates for the Warners Shows for 2025 (not all are on their website yet) as listed below & will add any other dates once available - please add any that you spot too (y)

Day Visitor Only

• January Sale – 17-19th January, Stoneleigh Park
  • The Yorkshire Motorhome & Campervan Show – 14-16th March, Yorkshire Event Centre
No Club areas

Campervan Campout – 2-4th May, South of England Showground

Include club rallies

• The Southern Motorhome & Campervan Show – 16-18th May, Newbury Showground

• The National Motorhome & Campervan Show – 13-15th June, Newark Showground

• The Norfolk Motorhome & Campervan Show – 18-20th July, Norfolk Showground

• The Western Motorhome & Campervan Show – 15-17th August, Three Counties Showground

• The Southwest Motorhome & Campervan Show – 5-7th September, Bath & West Showground

• The Motorhome Show Season Finale – 19-21st September, Lincolnshire Showground

• The Malvern Caravan & Motorhome Show – 3-5th October, Three Counties Showground
Thank you for posting. Very useful.

Jul 21, 2021
Langley, Slough, UK
Funster No
MH
Campervan
Exp
Since 2017
We have a have a potential rally date of 29th May - 3rd June as stated above when our gazebos will be up from a previous groups event. However we are lacking an organiser for this date, anybody up for the challenge? This could be another Craft & Chat, a do nothing rally, or any theme you choose. :smiley:
Brian, if Sally Anne doesn't want the slot- I don't mind doing another Craft and chat. Shame to waste an opportunity to visit my favourite site. And see my crafting family.

Quackers

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 11, 2019
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2012
Brian, if Sally Anne doesn't want the slot- I don't mind doing another Craft and chat. Shame to waste an opportunity to visit my favourite site. And see my crafting family.
gillian763 if you are up for the challenge of another successful Craft and Chat Rally the dates are yours. Unfortunately Sally Anne is unable to commit to organising an event for those dates. Thank you for stepping up, it would have been a shame not to make use of the gazebos following the other event.

Quackers

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 11, 2019
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2012
More news from Woodside Field

Fun Rallies confirmed for 2025.

Easter Rally ( Martin tmar ) 17th - 22nd April
Craft & Chat Rally ( Myra CraftyCaver ) 1st May - 6th May

Craft & Chat Rally ( Gillian gillian763 ) 29th May - 3rd June

Anniversary Rally ( Clive Clivefog ) 17th July - 22nd July
Craft & Chat Rally ( Gillian gillian763 ) 11th -16th September

Rallies at Woodside Field are a bundle of fun, the organisers work hard sorting out a programme of evening entertainment and odd things to do during the day. There is always something going on and you can join in, or just chill out. A big thank you to the wonderful group who have put past rallies together and also raised a decent amount of money for the supported charities. And to all the lovely Funsters who have pitched on the lawn, a massive thank you from Woodside Field. :smiley:

Jul 21, 2021
Langley, Slough, UK
Funster No
MH
Campervan
Exp
Since 2017
gillian763 if you are up for the challenge of another successful Craft and Chat Rally the dates are yours. Unfortunately Sally Anne is unable to commit to organising an event for those dates. Thank you for stepping up, it would have been a shame not to make use of the gazebos following the other event.
Happy to step up. It's addictive, arranging these meets. 🤣

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Meet Update:
8-15 May - confirmed Norden Farm https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/foru...astle-dorset-interested-list-open-now.304674/
1-14 July tbc - new meet under negotiation for full facilities campsite near Dorset/Devon coast.
1-14 September tbc - new meet for event with onsite camping - in lovely Dorset again! Visiting event shortly to check camping areas & try to negotiate Fun discount 🤞 Will be exploring option of add on campsite before once event conformed.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back