LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
I was on a weekly program ,so a reminder on my phone was easy. Every Friday night 8PM. take medication.
They have changed the routine, it's now every 10 days, so the reminder system doesn't work, I can add the reminder manually, but it's a pain.
Does anyone know of a simplexway to set a 10 day repeating reminder on an android?

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
On Apple you would just ask Siri to remind you every 10 days from today at x o’clock. This could be done in Reminders or the Calendar. I’d be surprised if you couldn’t do the same just as easy on an Android machine.

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
I use Google calendar and any interval can be set, I then get an email reminder from my Gmail account
Similar to us.

We've got a number of Google Calendars set-up, some with various repeats, but we have them prompt a calendar reminder via a notification (basically, it just pings up on the mobile).

ShiftZZ if you do use Google Calendar it's just a matter of creating the first event, select "Does not Repeat", select "Custom", "Repeats every 10 days" and "Never" (or a date on when to finish or a number of repeats.

Bartyfixedit

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 11, 2014
Maidstone Kent
Funster No
MH
Self Build Ducato L4H3
Exp
Since 1987
install A+ calendar. I've had it a few years now. Brilliant. Drop down for every so many days. If you miss a dose and take it a day late you can move all the entries back a day easily.

Stonemags76

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2011
Derbyshire Dales
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleepers Warwick Duo
Exp
Full Time 2011-2013, now part timers!
You can put medication on Apple Health if you have an iPhone, & adjust the frequency etc to suit, then it reminds you.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back