Park4night problems (2 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Aug 1, 2021
Pembrokeshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto-T Expedition 66
Using it a lot on Norway at the moment. We're having intermittent problems too. Maps won't load, or the app displays error messages. Seems to be ok again at the moment, but for how long?!

Jul 24, 2019
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Rapido 8096df
Exp
Over 30yrs and still learning
Currently in Reine, Lofoten and reading this this thread has made me realise just how reliant I am on the P4N app.
3 weeks into our 3 month Scandinavia tour and using P4N daily, sometimes a little slow but I put that down to the internet connection.

20240801_161648.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 7, 2017
Funster No
I seem to be having problems today. The search around a location doesn’t work. Deleted and reloaded the app and can’t sign back in, it just says ‘network error’.

Aug 1, 2021
Pembrokeshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto-T Expedition 66
Not working again today in Norway. Unable to "search this area". Now displaying a "technical issue" notice and thanking us for our patience!

Luckily, Norway is so relaxed about wild camping and park-ups are so numerous, I'm not overly bothered yet

Screenshot_20240802-100215.png

Jul 24, 2019
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Rapido 8096df
Exp
Over 30yrs and still learning
Since posting #35 I now have the maps but no locations :mad:

Mick and Ruth

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 10, 2017
Wybunbury, Cheshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Apache 634 Hi Line
Exp
Since 2019
Currently in Reine, Lofoten and reading this this thread has made me realise just how reliant I am on the P4N app.
3 weeks into our 3 month Scandinavia tour and using P4N daily, sometimes a little slow but I put that down to the internet connection.

View attachment 930930
We have been over 5 weeks and just left there about an hour ago. Not had anything since last night. S4S is lacking up here I’m putting them on or reviewing as I go but P4N Is definitely the app in Scandinavia.

jumartoo

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Alhama de Murcia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
We have been over 5 weeks and just left there about an hour ago. Not had anything since last night. S4S is lacking up here I’m putting them on or reviewing as I go but P4N Is definitely the app in Scandinavia.

We used to swear by Camper Contact until we went to Norway for the first time. We then used P4N and we use it all the time now. I totally agree with you.

Sep 7, 2017
Funster No
We used to swear by Camper Contact until we went to Norway for the first time. We then used P4N and we use it all the time now. I totally agree with you.
We are planning the same next year and for Scandinavia P4N is much better than S4S.

That said it's still not working here!

jumartoo

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Alhama de Murcia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
Ooops, I spoke too soon. Now not working for me. We're not moving until tomorrow at the earliest, so hoping it's back by then.

Feb 18, 2018
South Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2018
Well park4night turns out to be the least of our problems - packed the van and set off for a weekend in Aberdeenshire to see my daughter when huge clang followed by several more. Looks like a spring’s gone.

Aug 2, 2024
Funster No
MH
rental
Anyone having problems with access to this app?
I used it earlier today, but can’t seem to get anything from it this evening.
I’ve tried deleting the app and reinstalling it but nothing seems to work, mrs ebb also having problems so it’s not my iPad.
Gents, does anyone know what their service team say? When the problem can be sorted out?
I have been traveling to Spain now sitting in Austria, no data on Park4night maps since couple of hours, however this morning it all looked fine.

Oct 5, 2021
Tropical Skelmorlie
Funster No
MH
Globecar 5.4 Shine
Exp
Since 2013
I emailed them to ask what the #*&! is going on and got this reply:

Dear users,
A technical issue has occurred on our platform.
We apologise for the inconvenience caused, and are doing everything possible to resolve the situation as quickly as possible.
Thank you for your patience and understanding 🙏
Regards,

Still not working in Norway.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I seem to be having problems today. The search around a location doesn’t work. Deleted and reloaded the app and can’t sign back in, it just says ‘network error’.
Same problem here, currently in Dumfries and fortunately having been here before we know which places we can go to but were hoping to try some new ones so hope it starts working soon!

Oct 4, 2010
NORFOLK
Funster No
MH
DETHLEFFS C CLASS
Exp
Anyone having problems with access to this app?
I used it earlier today, but can’t seem to get anything from it this evening.
I’ve tried deleting the app and reinstalling it but nothing seems to work, mrs ebb also having problems so it’s not my iPad.
Hi Moss
I have tried to access their website on my MacBook Pro, iPad Pro and iPhone but no joy on either. The message says 'Server not responding'. Any advice please?
Gaudie

Oct 4, 2010
NORFOLK
Funster No
MH
DETHLEFFS C CLASS
Exp
Tried both my iPhone and IPad and working ok!

Tried both my iPhone and IPad and working ok!
Hi
I have tried to access their website on my MacBook Pro, iPad Pro and iPhone but no joy on either. The message says 'Server not responding'. Any advice please?
Gaudie

Oct 4, 2010
NORFOLK
Funster No
MH
DETHLEFFS C CLASS
Exp
The search an area has been intermittent for a couple of days, but it’s been fine today.
Hi
Gaudie

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Hi Moss
Gaudie
It's them, we can't access the app or website either.

CAB96

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 31, 2021
Stockport, UK
Funster No
MH
T6 Leisuredrive
Exp
4+
Hi
Gaudie
Sit and wait.

Or use a different service, such as Camper Contact or Search For Sites.

It's not your end, its their's, so nothing you can do.

Oct 4, 2010
NORFOLK
Funster No
MH
DETHLEFFS C CLASS
Exp
Hi CAB96
I e mailed them and received this reply:
🇬🇧 Dear users,
We apologise for the inconvenience caused, and are doing everything possible to resolve the situation as quickly as possible.
Regards,

Oct 4, 2010
NORFOLK
Funster No
MH
DETHLEFFS C CLASS
Exp
Hi
Gaudie
Just received an e mail from them:
🇬🇧 Dear users,
Regards,

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back