Camping Haro . Nice . 👍

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
There will always be a compromise whatever van you have ;)

Martin with all the gear you have on the Palace the only compromise I can think of that you had to make was the price🙃

Our current compromise is the transverse bed, but not at purchase as I was single then. You could say my compromise was getting together with Basia - but every vessel needs a star chef😂

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Martin with all the gear you have on the Palace the only compromise I can think of that you had to make was the price🙃

Our current compromise is the transverse bed, but not at purchase as I was single then. You could say my compromise was getting together with Basia - but every vessel needs a star chef😂
Not much compromise inside you are right, but it doesn’t fit in the places your does😀

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 10, 2009
Yorkshire Dales
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since May 08

I have Basia on Whatsapp remember. £200 should make sure I don't forward this to her. :cool:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back