Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
Wonderful to hear some better news. I am sorry you have had a couple of awful weeks though.

It might be worth Judy continuing with the protein drinks for a while. They worked really well for me - I got 2 months worth via the NHS and a private prescription for a further 2 months. Ask the nutritionalist first perhaps.

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
Good to hear your both OK. In the circumstances that is.
I am sure Judy will put up with you until she is strong enough to give you a run around the garden.
Keep up the good work Maurice you are an inspiration to us all.
Hugs to Judy and Daisy. :h: :h: :cheers:

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
No longer own one
Exp
motorhoming 1979 ---- 2024
Hi Mate , I second what Zoobec said , I was getting worried / concerned having not heard from you , but really understand after reading what you all have been going through . Pleased that Judy is progressing albeit slowly and Daisy getting the exercise that I know you would love too be doing with her , but please focus on yourself as best you can , great if and when you feel up to posting jokes,
Thinking of you Maurice , mate. Terry

Kirsten

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544
Exp
Since 2010
so pleased for you both that things are a bit more under your control; great to hear that there is a plan you approve of Mr Mo. Take care and also rest , not worrying about Judy will be good for you so glad she is feeling more chipper. :h:

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Thanks for all the previous post`s...

Judy is doing GREAT, she is nearly back to normal with eating food and nearly off the fortified drinks.. :Grin:... she has a long way to go regarding putting on weight, she cannot walk far without getting tired, and for a couple of days she has had a portable heart monitor, not heard the results since that was removed on Tuesday,,,, but she is getting there.. 👍
...........................................................................................................

Daisy is doing fine, she has a long 2 hour walk with the dog walker every other day..
.........................................................................................................................................................................

Me .......... I have had a couple of horrendous weeks, but things have settled down a bit with being (I think) put on stronger Morphine and another tablet.. I feel nearly human again.. 👿💩:rofl:
Had long conversations with the hospice people and they have agreed to give me home help for as long as Judy can cope, but if it gets her down and I am away with the fairy`s she has my permission to ship me out... So that is all sorted.... Just going to write my want`s Xmas list now.. :Eeek::doh::giggler:

Might even write a couple of jokes over the next few day`s... :groan::groan::groan:

Thanks every one, you are all "Hero`s" even Jim... :wink::giggler::inlove:
Not a lot I can add to the previous wishes from the Funster gang, Auld Yin, with one exclusion! And a serious one!!:RollEyes:

The word "again" gives the impression you have been "nearly human" before but, as all Funsters know, you are an Idol.:notworthy2::notworthy2::notworthy2:

ps I know you will be thinking it but it is not a spellchecker error, I did not type Idiot!:X3::X3::X3:

As usual lots of hugs.
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Glad to see you posting again Maurice and the hospice are supporting you at home . Give our love to Judy so glad to hear she is getting better you two take care ,Amanda said to give Daisy a good scratch on the bum and cuddle off her .. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ and of course cuddle to you both as well .
Kate Bill &Amanda xxx

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dryad

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
citroen relay pvc
Exp
quite a few years now, and loving every minute..
everything has already been beautifully said by previous funsterz here so am just sending lots and lots of love and gentle hugs to you all, just wishing it could all be delivered in person though..

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back